welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-06-02 Post Traumatic Stress
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samsally

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:
I try to explain that to my partner, but he thinks Monarch rum is just dandy. I think it should be sold in cleaning supplies aisles.

I was legitimately convinced Everclear was actually a cleaning supply until I was a teenager. We always had a little bottle of it, and that's all it was ever used for.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! we had Sailor Jerry last week! It was pretty good. Smile I feel special because I know what neat means.

Almost every alcohol I get is added to juice and soda because I don't like the taste of it and the cheap stuff tastes just as good diluted that way.

Never had everclear, but it does have that reputation.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the great thing about mixers. The first time I had gin I was drinking the high class "gin and juice" - alternating limeade and orange juice - and they were great. I thought I liked gin. Turns out I really dislike gin, but like limeade and orange juice.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had gin when I was very drunk. it literally tasted like water. I don't know if I actually like it because I haven't been compelled to try it since.

The main thing I remember drinking that night was a Four Horsemen of te Apocalypse. It had some fruit juice or fruit flavored liquor in it. Probably not te best drink to start the night off with.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lime is fabulous for mixed drinks. Mmm, mojitos...

Had a ginger mojito at P.F. Chang's once. Sooo yummy.
Dogen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm, mojitos. It's even fun to say.
Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone mentions everclear and I'm 20 again at a punk party in the suburbs.

someone mentions rumplemintz and i'm 19 at someone's poolhouse party (parents are gone, naturally)

someone mentions schnapps and i'm always back to one specific story. I'm 18 at an apartment party in Darkest Gunbarrel, i was hitting on this girl for a very long time but she got absolutely trashed on peppermint schnapps and I got really uncomfortable about the whole deal and spent the rest of the night helping her puke into the tub (toilet was, of course, already occupied) and scheming a way to get her back to her house that wouldn't result in her being murdered by her parents

i am, it should be noted, the most hilariously oversensitive person in the world to the smell of vomit. I was on hazard pay that night. eeush.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: