welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MRA 101
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Arc Tempest



Joined: 28 Jan 2007
Posts: 4903
Location: Oregon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: Learn to english. Reply with quote

Thy Brilliance wrote:
I am quite literally stating events and times, not causes and effects.


Meanwhile, on page 18:

Thy Brilliance wrote:
Yo sam, only thing I did in this thread was post a perfectly benign and somewhat insightful comment about why tat started to think more about feminism in his comic strip.


Commenting about why he did something, but not discussing cause and effect. You truly are the king of gibbering intellectual dishonesty.
_________________
The older I get, the more certain I become of one thing. True and abiding cynicism is simply a form of cowardice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Thy Brilliance



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3572
Location: Relative

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:30 am    Post subject: freeform exploration ain't dishonest. Reply with quote

I'm only capable of stating facts. And that's exactly what I did.


But the wisps and whims of possibility will always be readily apparent to anyone who bothers putting 2 and 2 together.



Hence the phrase "somewhat insightful."



Dare I say.. thought provoking.





Nevertheless, I take great care into not overstepping my boundaries on these wisps of air with no foothold; no foundation.



The question remains, why are there those who are afraid to explore that area?

That area which can't be seen, and must be put under speculation.





But hey, keep grasping for straws to attack me with.

I can already see the foaming of the mouth from those frustrated at the lack of any little detail to attack me with.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dennis J. Squidbunny



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3748
Location: AUSTRALIA YOU FAKIR

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thy, you are having an episode. Please go.
_________________
"Eight hundred pounds of nitro, his boots are thunder as he plays."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CTrees



Joined: 21 Jul 2006
Posts: 3772

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thy Brilliance wrote:
In 1884, meridian time personnel met

in Washington to change Earth time.

First words said was that only 1 day

could be used on Earth to not change

the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1

day and ignored the other 3 days.

The bible time was wrong then and it

proved wrong today. This a major lie

has so much evil feed from it's wrong.

No man on Earth has no belly-button,

it proves every believer on Earth a liar.



Children will be blessed for

Killing Of Educated Adults

Who Ignore 4 Simultaneous

Days Same Earth Rotation.

Practicing Evil ONEness -

Upon Earth Of Quadrants.

Evil Adult Crime VS Youth.

Supports Lie Of Integration.

1 Educated Are Most Dumb.

Not 1 Human Except Dead 1.

Man Is Paired, 2 Half 4 Self.

1 of God Is Only 1/4 Of God.

Bible A Lie & Word Is Lies.

Navel Connects 4 Corner 4s.

God Is Born Of A Mother –

She Left Belly B. Signature.

Every Priest Has Ma Sign

But Lies To Honor Queers.

Belly B. Proves 4 Corners.



Your dirty lying teachers

use only the midnight to

midnight 1 day (ignoring

3 other days) Time to not

foul (already wrong) bible

time. Lie that corrupts earth

you educated stupid fools.



_________________
“Yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation”
yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TIAB



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 683

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: freeform exploration ain't dishonest. Reply with quote

Thy Brilliance wrote:
I'm only capable of stating facts.


I'm sorry, I had an unexpected and genuine laugh when I read this. This statement isn't true for anyone. Ever. People are always capable of lying, stating commonly held beliefs, half-truths, etc.. This statement is equivalent to declaring omniscience, which is humorous at best and grounds for admission into a mental hospital at worst. Either way, nothing you say will have any credibility.

You really ought to take a long break from this place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heretical Rants



Joined: 21 Jul 2009
Posts: 5344
Location: No.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some people would argue that a fact is just something that can be demonstrated objectively to be either be true or false, though dictionaries disagree, and that particular statement would still be false even with that definition
_________________
butts
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Felgraf



Joined: 10 Jul 2012
Posts: 730

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTrees wrote:
Thy Brilliance wrote:
In 1884, meridian time personnel met

in Washington to change Earth time.

First words said was that only 1 day

could be used on Earth to not change

the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1

day and ignored the other 3 days.

The bible time was wrong then and it

proved wrong today. This a major lie

has so much evil feed from it's wrong.

No man on Earth has no belly-button,

it proves every believer on Earth a liar.



Children will be blessed for

Killing Of Educated Adults

Who Ignore 4 Simultaneous

Days Same Earth Rotation.

Practicing Evil ONEness -

Upon Earth Of Quadrants.

Evil Adult Crime VS Youth.

Supports Lie Of Integration.

1 Educated Are Most Dumb.

Not 1 Human Except Dead 1.

Man Is Paired, 2 Half 4 Self.

1 of God Is Only 1/4 Of God.

Bible A Lie & Word Is Lies.

Navel Connects 4 Corner 4s.

God Is Born Of A Mother –

She Left Belly B. Signature.

Every Priest Has Ma Sign

But Lies To Honor Queers.

Belly B. Proves 4 Corners.



Your dirty lying teachers

use only the midnight to

midnight 1 day (ignoring

3 other days) Time to not

foul (already wrong) bible

time. Lie that corrupts earth

you educated stupid fools.




As I was suggesting earlier, clearly the problem is that we are just EDUCATED STUPID.
_________________
"No, but evil is still being --Is having reason-- Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
-Ed, from Digger
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Him



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 4190
Location: On edge

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: freeform exploration ain't dishonest. Reply with quote

Thy Brilliance wrote:
I'm only capable of stating facts. And that's exactly what I did.


But the wisps and whims of possibility will always be readily apparent to anyone who bothers putting 2 and 2 together.



Hence the phrase "somewhat insightful."



Dare I say.. thought provoking.





Nevertheless, I take great care into not overstepping my boundaries on these wisps of air with no foothold; no foundation.



The question remains, why are there those who are afraid to explore that area?

That area which can't be seen, and must be put under speculation.





But hey, keep grasping for straws to attack me with.

I can already see the foaming of the mouth from those frustrated at the lack of any little detail to attack me with.

Thought provoking? No, not really. More like insulting my intelligence. Learn to English yourself, Thy. No, you are not stating facts, you are stating an opinion, an opinion based on your very tenuous grasp on reality. So..you are still saying you think the feminist storyline is a result of Tat getting dumped? No, Thy, that's not thought provoking in the slightest, it's just plainly stupid. Even you realize that to some limited extent, what with your nonsense afterconstructions when you get called out on what you post.
_________________
A cigarette is the perfect type of a perfect pleasure. It is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied. What more can one want? ~Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thy Brilliance



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3572
Location: Relative

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:14 am    Post subject: him seems to be proooojecting Reply with quote

Learn to english him.

Those words you keep trying to put in my mouth, I would have said them plainly if I thought that.

Like I said before, there's no foundation for that type of thinking.



At the same time, do you really believe tat's real life experiences have no effect on the strip?


How naive.

Come back to me when you make up another fake flaw in my reasoning.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Mcdermott



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3316

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The flaw in your reasoning is that you're reasoning that anyone gives a shit what you have to say here anymore, and that there's one soul who wouldn't rather you left.



Or is that just what "they" want you to think!?!?!?!?!?!?one!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Him



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 4190
Location: On edge

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: him seems to be proooojecting Reply with quote

Thy Brilliance wrote:
Learn to english him.

Those words you keep trying to put in my mouth, I would have said them plainly if I thought that.

Like I said before, there's no foundation for that type of thinking.



At the same time, do you really believe tat's real life experiences have no effect on the strip?


How naive.

Come back to me when you make up another fake flaw in my reasoning.
Ah yes your flawless reasoning. Rolling Eyes You are clearly just a waste of time. You can't own up to what you say so really what's the point? And yes I do believe Tat's real life experiences might affect the strip, that doesn't make your pseudo-psychology any less daft though.
_________________
A cigarette is the perfect type of a perfect pleasure. It is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied. What more can one want? ~Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 9551

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy 4000th post!

oh and I guess LERN TO ENGLISH or something (??)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 10697

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw you fucking cockblockers! let the poetry flow!




somewhat insightful




or are you afraid of looking in the wolf's mouth too deeply? would you see the remnants of descartes? I think that's where you left them. Like I said four pages ago
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stripeypants



Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 3429
Location: Land of the Grumpuses

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep forgetting what this thread has turned into, and then I get all disappointed when I click on it. Although I do love a good time cube math.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lasairfiona



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 9702
Location: I have to be somewhere? ::runs around frantically::

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: freeform exploration ain't dishonest. Reply with quote

Arc Tempest wrote:
Thy Brilliance wrote:
I am quite literally stating events and times, not causes and effects.


Meanwhile, on page 18:

Thy Brilliance wrote:
Yo sam, only thing I did in this thread was post a perfectly benign and somewhat insightful comment about why tat started to think more about feminism in his comic strip.


Commenting about why he did something, but not discussing cause and effect. You truly are the king of gibbering intellectual dishonesty.

Thy Brilliance wrote:
I'm only capable of stating facts. And that's exactly what I did.

Thy! Look at the words you posted. Look at how they are related to each other in tone and proximity.

You. Posted. An. Opinion.

Let's look at why it is received as an opinion!
A) Assumption of intent in the phrase "Tat started to think".
B) The use of the word "why".
C) Two ideas in close proximity to each other. Even IF everything you stated was a fact, putting them next to each other certainly shows that you think they are related.

IF you seriously don't know that, you must look at how you communicate.

Until then, you will continue to get antagonistic responses. And probably after that too.

_________________
Before God created Las he pondered on all the aspects a woman might have, he considered which ones would look good super-inflated and which ones to leave alone.
After much deliberation he gave her a giant comfort zone. - Michael
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 24 of 34

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group