welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-06-17 Achievement Unlocked
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zhuinden

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013-06-17 Achievement Unlocked Reply with quote

BiQ wrote:
Istancow wrote:
This "level-down" concept amuses me.

I guess it can't be helped, but ... I can only think of the best friend as Amulet of Yendor, hell as Gehennom, ... yea, and I've never even got through Nethack.

There's a relatively new game out called Retro/Grade, where you are going back in time because you disrupted the time/space continuum. And in that game, you can get a new "low score", in case your performance is better.

I think it's interesting. Also, netHack is insanely tough, I barely got past level 12. Nothing is worse than being eaten by gnolls.
Katsuni

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felgraf wrote:

Unfortuantely, a lot of folks DO think that evil folks think they're evil, so... when they do bad things, they also go "Well, but I don't feel evil, so clearly I can't be!"

Yeah, which completely bypasses over the fact that some people have no real conscience, and simply can't understand the concept of right or wrong very easily.

Heck, even Pebble showcases this pretty well; she's big on theft, and hasn't quite figured out it's not a good thing to do yet =P

Istancow wrote:
I woke up today twirling a moustache.

:twisted:

Istancow 'staches OP nerf plx.

Leohan wrote:
My moustache is not long enough to twirl manually... But a couple of my moustache hairs had twirled on their own while I was asleep.

I shaved them a couple of hours ago. I fail at evil :(

Fear not! A long mustache doesn't allow for an airtight seal in a gas mask, so all you need is a gas mask so you can state that you're still obviously evil, since you're wearing a gas mask, but you can't keep a 'stache with it or you may suffocate to your chemical warfare weapons =P

Felgraf wrote:
I cannot grow a moustache, I just sort of look like a plague victim when I try to grow my hair out.

(And it's not a puberty thing, given I'm *28*.. .. wait, no, 27. I think?)

First off, I've forgotten my age a few times myself, it's not that bad. Probably... I read a book on it, though. Turns out I have completely normal and healthy of a memory! ...For someone twice my age. *Cough*

Anyway, the plague victim quote... I dunno, for some reason I found that description to be made of pure win. You have won all my internets for the day, congrats =3
Felgraf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katsuni wrote:
Felgraf wrote:

Unfortuantely, a lot of folks DO think that evil folks think they're evil, so... when they do bad things, they also go "Well, but I don't feel evil, so clearly I can't be!"

Yeah, which completely bypasses over the fact that some people have no real conscience, and simply can't understand the concept of right or wrong very easily.

Heck, even Pebble showcases this pretty well; she's big on theft, and hasn't quite figured out it's not a good thing to do yet =P

Istancow wrote:
I woke up today twirling a moustache.

Twisted Evil

Istancow 'staches OP nerf plx.

Leohan wrote:
My moustache is not long enough to twirl manually... But a couple of my moustache hairs had twirled on their own while I was asleep.

I shaved them a couple of hours ago. I fail at evil Sad

Fear not! A long mustache doesn't allow for an airtight seal in a gas mask, so all you need is a gas mask so you can state that you're still obviously evil, since you're wearing a gas mask, but you can't keep a 'stache with it or you may suffocate to your chemical warfare weapons =P

Felgraf wrote:
I cannot grow a moustache, I just sort of look like a plague victim when I try to grow my hair out.

(And it's not a puberty thing, given I'm *28*.. .. wait, no, 27. I think?)

First off, I've forgotten my age a few times myself, it's not that bad. Probably... I read a book on it, though. Turns out I have completely normal and healthy of a memory! ...For someone twice my age. *Cough*

Anyway, the plague victim quote... I dunno, for some reason I found that description to be made of pure win. You have won all my internets for the day, congrats =3

Alas, I cannot claim credit! I stole it from Eddie Izzard.

"Tufts of hair will grown on your chin! Not in a sexy, stubble way,b ut in a continuing plague theme..."
"No, but evil is still being --Is having reason-- Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
-Ed, from Digger
Istancow

Location: Chamber of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISTANCOW: You see, Mr. Bond, by pressing this button I have begun filling this room with a deadly neurotoxin- in less than about a minute, the concentration will be high enough to kill a human being.

You have a gas mask, and I have a gas mask.

We will face off in this ring. Each shall try and dislodge the other's mask.

Now, Mr. Bond, you may think me mad to give you this chance, but I assure you that this is not so.

It has already been proven that you cannot defeat me in hand-to-hand combat; my victory in this contest is assured.

I am sorry Mr. Bond... but you will die this day.

But... *gasp* what is this?!

The seal of my gas mask is incomplete! It has been disrupted by my fabulous moustache!

It's- *cough cough* it's... improbable...

*dies*

BOND: That moustache of his sure was... breathtaking.
Leohan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Istancow wrote:
ISTANCOW: You see, Mr. Bond, by pressing this button I have begun filling this room with a deadly neurotoxin- in less than about a minute, the concentration will be high enough to kill a human being.

You have a gas mask, and I have a gas mask.

We will face off in this ring. Each shall try and dislodge the other's mask.

Now, Mr. Bond, you may think me mad to give you this chance, but I assure you that this is not so.

It has already been proven that you cannot defeat me in hand-to-hand combat; my victory in this contest is assured.

I am sorry Mr. Bond... but you will die this day.

But... *gasp* what is this?!

The seal of my gas mask is incomplete! It has been disrupted by my fabulous moustache!

It's- *cough cough* it's... improbable...

*dies*

BOND: That moustache of his sure was... breathtaking.

...This is fantastic and now I want to take a couple of friends and film it.

Of course, Bond would take the mask off to deliver the punchline.
Flavius Maximus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pebbles has great empathy concerning Lily and the presents of Birthday Cake.

Wink
Istancow

Location: Chamber of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll write a beautiful cryptic ending, just for you!

~~~

Seconds after BOND delivers his punchline, he realizes the gravity of his error in removing his gas mask, and collapses to the floor.

Q breaks open the door, and rushes to the dying BOND's side, in time to hear BOND's final words.

BOND: (cryptically) Rosebud...

BOND dies.

Cut to random fireplace. In the burning fire lies the telephone that interrupted the flirtation between BOND and MONEYPENNY in Scene 3. The telephone is labelled "Rosebud".

Fade to black.

THE END
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: