welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

16 June 2013 Baby Blue
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gosh, I think you're right about Seymore. That cassock . . . he's one of God's puppets with legs.

Blue, I still think is more complicated. Given her backstory now, it could very well be that she was thoroughly enjoying positions that allowed her to dominate, and inflict pain, and control others, rather than having those things done to her. She was enjoying having worked up to no longer be the bottom rung, and now she seems to practically be Big D's second in command. She fulfilled her ambitions on the path that she was presented for them, and probably did feel real fulfillment in that regard.

But that's obviously not all there is to her. She actually cares about Fyoosh, for starters.
Ronald

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune wrote:
Oh my gosh, I think you're right about Seymore. That cassock . . . he's one of God's puppets with legs.

Exactly. Smile

In fact, he looks like this puppet (the second one), with legs:

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=29

As for Blue and Fuchsia, they were initially presented as or at least strongly implied to be a lesbian couple, but Tat dropped that angle and presented them as BFFs instead (of course, ideally, one's significant other should also be one's BFF, but that's not the point). Just because you're evil, it doesn't mean you can't have friends and/or lovers. At least not in the Sinfestiverse.

'Nique seems to consider Blue sort of a friend, but it's not clear how strongly Blue returns the sentiment.
Ram

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish we could get more of their friendship, it was seriously cute while it lasted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: