welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-06-20 WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
stripeypants



Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 3429
Location: Land of the Grumpuses

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't even figure out what he was replying to, because his statement doesn't seem to have anything to do with anything. I mean, a lot of the stuff he writes is detached from what everyone else is talking about, but this one especially.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Heretical Rants



Joined: 21 Jul 2009
Posts: 5344
Location: No.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
crayven wrote:
Yes, how DARE people not like what I like !? How dare they have their own tastes !!
Ingrates !!

crayven: a case study in missing the point.


OH NO

THIS IS IT

THIS IS HOW THE EMBER SAGA BEGAN



NO! NO, IT'S HAPPENING

I AM REMEMBERING THINGS BETTER LEFT FORGOTTEN



UUhhUUUuuuUUNACCEPTABLE! THREE HOURS DUNGEON.
_________________
butts


Last edited by Heretical Rants on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stripeypants



Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 3429
Location: Land of the Grumpuses

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! The Ember Saga! Eeeh! That was so much fun to read when it was happening. Also painful.

Will you put that link up in the art thread? It is a treasure.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Otoh



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 674
Location: goo.gl/tRvrs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/culturepicturegalleries/10033301/The-25-greatest-movie-love-affairs.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MerchManDan



Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 1993
Location: Somewhere else.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretical Rants wrote:
MerchManDan wrote:
Have this:



If I may present a (higher quality and without jpeg artifacts) counter-argument:


I don't know why I did this.


_________________
mouse wrote:
almost a shame to waste dennis' talent on him.
except it's always a pleasure to see a good dennis insult.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mikewee777



Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 529
Location: 0_0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fritterdonut wrote:
Ennis wrote:
It is portrayed as a grave inditement on men, practically a punishment, to accompany a woman shopping. I'm not saying that shopping necessarily has to be fun, but it is portrayed as something that men always hate and have unfairly forced upon them by "the missus"


Giant crowds. People using strollers as battering rams. People walking at a snail's pace. Ungodly amounts of noise. Enough artificial fragrance in half the stores to knock out a horse. People walking into you while they are busy texting. Crappy mall food. Parking lots that are an absolute CLUSTERFUCK OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. Customer service reps that are completely useless. Coffee places charging the equivalent of a kidney for a cup of coffee. Big box stores. Carrying shopping bags around for hours.

I'm surprised that anyone can tolerate shopping. Completely fucking mental.


I totally get where you are coming from. I love shopping alone. I lose all respect for people when they insist on taking out a huge line of credit when I know for a fact that they don't have a job and will spend the rest of their life paying that shit off. NO, I'm not going to help you pay off that garbage! You did it to yourself. NO! I never told you to buy that! Don't forget the walk of shame as you wait in a endless line with obese people who are in denial about their girth and/or victims of bad gift-giving.

There's nothing wrong with romantic content when the lady is loyal. I've seen the Scott Pilgrim, the Notebook, the titanic and the twilight and it's the heroine's lack of loyalty that upsets me. How can they expect me to cheer on the male or female hero when they are lying, cheating hypocrites? That shit pisses me off. I don't care if you were trying to save the day. Keep your whore-mouth off of a filthy Jack Sparrow!

As for erotic content, I feel really awkward in front of friends and family because everyone's fetish is horrifyingly different. Especially if they whip it out in front of me and start stroking it to the show. In my opinion: Slick and Squig are officially faggots for their willingness to watch porn with each other. I have lost all respect for them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heretical Rants



Joined: 21 Jul 2009
Posts: 5344
Location: No.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MerchManDan wrote:
Heretical Rants wrote:
MerchManDan wrote:
Have this:



If I may present a (higher quality and without jpeg artifacts) counter-argument:


I don't know why I did this.



Oh yes

that is quality

I'm saving that
_________________
butts
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ennis



Joined: 09 Jun 2013
Posts: 786
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MerchManDan wrote:
Heretical Rants wrote:
MerchManDan wrote:
Have this:



If I may present a (higher quality and without jpeg artifacts) counter-argument:


I don't know why I did this.


Okay that is basically my reaction to all movies with a sex scene.

Forever an immature 9 year old.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dogen



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 10734
Location: Bellingham, WA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikewee777 wrote:
There's nothing wrong with romantic content when the lady is loyal. I've seen the Scott Pilgrim, the Notebook, the titanic and the twilight and it's the heroine's lack of loyalty that upsets me. How can they expect me to cheer on the male or female hero when they are lying, cheating hypocrites? That shit pisses me off. I don't care if you were trying to save the day. Keep your whore-mouth off of a filthy Jack Sparrow!

As for erotic content, I feel really awkward in front of friends and family because everyone's fetish is horrifyingly different. Especially if they whip it out in front of me and start stroking it to the show. In my opinion: Slick and Squig are officially faggots for their willingness to watch porn with each other. I have lost all respect for them.

What the fucking fuck? Naked Jesus on a pegasus, what the fuck?
_________________
"Worse comes to worst, my people come first, but my tribe lives on every country on earth. Iíll do anything to protect them from hurt, the human race is what I serve." - Baba Brinkman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Samsally



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 6461

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You rang?


_________________
Samsally the GrayAce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dogen



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 10734
Location: Bellingham, WA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
You rang?


I... I love you.

*runs away*
_________________
"Worse comes to worst, my people come first, but my tribe lives on every country on earth. Iíll do anything to protect them from hurt, the human race is what I serve." - Baba Brinkman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Samsally



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 6461

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Samsally the GrayAce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ennis



Joined: 09 Jun 2013
Posts: 786
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
Mikewee777 wrote:
There's nothing wrong with romantic content when the lady is loyal. I've seen the Scott Pilgrim, the Notebook, the titanic and the twilight and it's the heroine's lack of loyalty that upsets me. How can they expect me to cheer on the male or female hero when they are lying, cheating hypocrites? That shit pisses me off. I don't care if you were trying to save the day. Keep your whore-mouth off of a filthy Jack Sparrow!

As for erotic content, I feel really awkward in front of friends and family because everyone's fetish is horrifyingly different. Especially if they whip it out in front of me and start stroking it to the show. In my opinion: Slick and Squig are officially faggots for their willingness to watch porn with each other. I have lost all respect for them.

What the fucking fuck? Naked Jesus on a pegasus, what the fuck?

That was... unexpected.
Also I don't know anything about the other two, but I'm fairly certain that Scott is far more of an unrepentant dick in the movie. He cheated on Knives with Ramona because he didn't want to have to go through the "difficulty" of breaking up with her. Whereas Ramona was literally brainwashed with a chip attached to her neck so she would return to Gideon. So Scott is far more of a "lying, cheating hypocrite" than the heroine (Ramona or Knives, really).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2721
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, who cranked up the strangeness in here

I expect a yellow tardis soon
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dennis J. Squidbunny



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3721
Location: AUSTRALIA YOU FAKIR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikewee is the best one of all. THE BEST.
_________________
"Eight hundred pounds of nitro, his boots are thunder as he plays."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group