welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATTN: shitty web comics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stripeypants

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune wrote:
Leohan wrote:
...To be fair, Tat is indeed astoundingly slow in accepting new members. Must be too busy heavily moderating stuff.

It's not like he could possibly have a life outside of all this internet stuff. Nope, it's gotta be a personal vendetta against anyone who doesn't fall down and worship The Precious.

He could also be busy producing a comic every day.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:
Rune wrote:
Leohan wrote:
...To be fair, Tat is indeed astoundingly slow in accepting new members. Must be too busy heavily moderating stuff.

It's not like he could possibly have a life outside of all this internet stuff. Nope, it's gotta be a personal vendetta against anyone who doesn't fall down and worship The Precious.

He could also be busy producing a comic every day.

Lies! It's a shitty comic the likes of which the SWC people could shart out in their sleep! Creating art doesn't actually take time, nor does it take any time to appreciate. You're just slow.
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But anyway, I have a vision of this comic. Vision with text “Equality channel presents - Women of color". Too bad I am unable of realizing this vision myself. Mayhaps someone more skilled could do something?

I didn't realise it doubled as 'shitty Webcomics ideas'

Is that it? Is that all you have to offer? Man, stick to text-crammed image macros, they are less embarrassing than watching you attempt to have a creative idea.
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There is no better way to announce to the world what a fragile pile of hopeless you are than ending an argument with GG. It’s shorthand for trying to get the last word by declaring the argument over after their point, and how they totally don’t care anymore but of course they’ll be there hitting refresh constantly like the ending of The Social Network.

Quote:
They banned you? Wow, way to hand over victory to you guys on a silver plate. GG Sinfest, GG.

Awkward!
MerchManDan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:
It dawned on me earlier what strikes me ad funny about this. And it's Sinfest related. Ready?

This totally reads like crap Li'l E would have pulled pre-lethe water.

So what if - what IF - this is really some elaborate attempt at meta-fanfic?

MY BEAUTIFUL EGGS
stripeypants

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...well, ?i ddn't mean for that to happen...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
I am sad that we have 12 pages for these assholes and not 12 pages for begging people like fris and lily to come back.

I could ask them if they'd want to stop by from time to time, but I don't know how much they would get out of sinfest as-is
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much...they were way nicer than us.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure if they had the inclination they'd pop by, bless them.

Meanwhile lets get this back on topic:

I think what enjoying the most is the people claiming to be ex-sinfest. The others are a vague, Broish miasma of vaguely beige fog, but its the ones who feel like they were hard done by. Also, I'm pretty sure they're all the same guy. This guy!

Quote:
Hold on a minute. That recently reposted "cat answers hate mail" comic... I could SWEAR when it was first posted here, the letter read "your comic fucking sucks", but now "fucking" is missing. Is Twatsuya doing that retroactive censorship thing with his comics? Did some dildo baggins whine in the hugbox forums about the "harsh" language?

Yes, alleged ex member of the community, when we're not deleting posts, banning people for being too 'real', talking about how unique we are, plotting to destroy all men, hugging, building online Siberian gulags to penetrate the minds of all who dissent etc etc. we complain about people using swears.

You incisive dissection has left me shitting myself with gay sadness.
That ban must have hit you really hard.

Other enjoyable moments:

Quote:
While I'm al for watching as the Sinfest forums slowly crumble down, I also support the idea of pitting Stormfront against the Sinfest dipshits. It would be a sight to behold Cool

Quote:
Anonymous
approval

"We're so tough and we won this argument so good lets get another forum to beat them up"

Quote:
I think Dennis throwing itself against this blog over and over for what I can only guess is either our amusement or severe mental retardation has mellowed it out a bit. It’s now reduced to quoting itself and trying to act like a disingeuous redneck, but without the shitriver of sewage that almost perpetually gushes from it’s wordhole when he isn’t gargling Tat’s man chowder.

Hi friend, I'm quoting you, it just gets hard to tell the quotes apart because a) they are mostly all anonymous and b) are all made by one person.
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I double posted on purpose, to flaunt the simple joys of the sinfest forum that you no longer have access to.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm building a gulag in Minecraft. Because I was able to put different colored sickles in frames, and then I couldn't help myself.

Location: Chamber of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't really followed what's been going on with these tumblr people, I don't yet know what to make of them and I don't think I really want to, so in lieu of an actual question, I sent them one of the soliloquies from Hamlet.
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The forums are a delicious hotbed of confusion, as to be expected.

And of course now that they’ve alerted their own people to our existence, expect to see a lot of immigrants to our blog, as their territorial bubble implodes.

Their downfall begins. They lost the war, now they wander the rubble for a while.

I expect a lot of parroting of words we introduced to them, they’re already trying to be derivatives of us now, as you can see in their rants about us where they just repeat things we already said about them, because a derivative mind is only capable of further being a derivative. ;3c

Truly, our losses are devestating. As our great exodus to the clearly superior shitty web comics tumblr begins, our territorial bubble which is a thing now burst. Now we realise there are other websites on the Internet, no other posts are made, no other things discussed, at all. For we are defeated, according to some dude on the Internet, and truly, there is no truer truth than that.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guy is still going?
Ennis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually sort of impressed. I expected him to just declare himself the Supreme Winner of the Internet and claim to be so far above us he doesn't even need to reply, his sheer pwnageness being self-evident.

But nah, he's keeping at it like promised. Well done SWC! Continue to dedicate yourself to this pre-Lethe Lil'E homage, you're providing some excellent entertainment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 14 of 20

Jump to: