welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bitcoins! Cargo Cult Economy of the Future!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
suds

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
so is suds actually someone's alt?

because otherwise the timing is just too weird.

That's some alt paranoia there. I was just saying something innocuous to Thy to see if he explodes at me for saying "hi" or his targeting is a bit more specific. But nevermind, apparently I'm just kind of a douche with weird timing or something.
mouse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, it's just that your name came up in the discussion, and you haven't been around in a while and then suddenly you pop up, as if conjured.

paranoia would be if i assumed you were secretly stalking the forum, watching us all as you waited for a mention of your name.....watching.....and waiting.........
suds

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
no, it's just that your name came up in the discussion, and you haven't been around in a while and then suddenly you pop up, as if conjured.

paranoia would be if i assumed you were secretly stalking the forum, watching us all as you waited for a mention of your name.....watching.....and waiting.........

I think the paranoia may be on you end, because my name did not come up in this discussion at all. Unless you think I'm an alt of Guest or Dragonwriter or Kry. Or Thy. Or whoever else has been mentioned.
Dogen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mentioned you two days ago, on page 714 of the random news thread. Specifically, I talked about how you pop out randomly to say stupid shit.

So, congrats on sticking to form.
suds

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, fuck you. Hope you get your kicks from talking about me I guess.
Dogen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, we has this conversation already. I want you to go away. My maximum utility would be realized if you left, because all you do is come back to say stupid and/or angry shit to people. So, not really my idea of kicks.
mouse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, i don't always remember which thread some random post came up in.

i just remembered sud's name came up.
suds

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
because all you do is come back to say stupid and/or angry shit to people. So, not really my idea of kicks.

You must be new here.

mouse wrote:
sorry, i don't always remember which thread some random post came up in.

i just remembered sud's name came up.

That's cool. I can see how that'd be confusing/strange. It's a fun coincidence.
Dogen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is kind of ironic that I came in to be mean to you and then complain that you just come back to be mean to people, isn't it?

But wait! I do other things! Like have discussions, and crack bad jokes, and talk about the news, and what's going on in my life and the lives of other Sinfesters. Never mind, it isn't ironic at all. You're still annoying and predictable. Maybe if you learned a new trick (like, say, engaging in a discussion) you'd be less irritating.
suds

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
You're still annoying and predictable. Maybe if you learned a new trick (like, say, engaging in a discussion) you'd be less irritating.

But it turns out I didn't do anything mean, unless you think I was being mean to Thy or something. So yeah, I was just trying to find out what his deal is with people that don't normally interact with him, and then mouse questioned if I was an alt and told me I was just mentioned in this thread (which I wasn't, and it was a misunderstanding, and it's fine), monkey called me "kind of a douche" and you came out of the woodwork to talk shit to me, while it was pointed out how you had just mentioned me in a different thread to talk shit about me. So, uh, like I said initially, fuck you, ya know? You talk all high and mighty about "engaging in a discussion" which apparently you encourage by talking shit about me when I haven't even said anything in a while, and hounding me when I say something innocuous somewhere else.

I have barely more than 100 posts in 7 years but you treat me like some kind of forum cancer, ironically in a thread where Thy has gone full Freud/Hitler sci-fi hybrid on everyone. Chill the fuck out.
Snorri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thy Brilliance wrote:
Eiden wrote:
Quote:
You also have a habit of downvoting and reporting videos I link to this forum.

Thy, it would seriously help you to know that you're making shit up. This is pure delusion.

Look up some of the older videos I've linked to here.

Most of them are pretty obscure with low views and only had likes before I link to them here.

After linking, I check on these videos later and see whether they have been downvoted or deleted.

I've never had this problem on other forums, meaning someone from sinfest is doing it.

I am 50% certain it is sam.

OH GOD I AM SORRY IT WAS ME! I HAVE BEEN CONSISTENTLY DOWNVOTING ALL YOUR VIDEOS! I AM ACTUALLY THE REAL MASTERMIND BEHIND YOUR PERSECUTION ON THESE BOARDS! I HAVE SET UP SAM AND EIDEN AS PUPPETS! THERE IS A VAST CONSPIRACY AIMED AT YOU AND I KNOW I WILL DIE FOR TELLING YOU THIS! SOMEONE WILL POST UNDER THIS SCREENNAME AND ACT LIKE ME AND WILL RESPOND TO PERSONAL QUESTIONS LIKE ME BUT IT WILL NOT BE ME! IT WILL BE A CLONE PRODUCED BY THE GIGANTIC ANTI-BITCOIN LEAGUE THAT WAS SET UP TO PROTECT THE ILLUMINATI AGAINST PEOPLE WHO BUY INTO SCAMS!

Snorri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, I am funny sometimes. I like humour. Especially things like MONTY PYTHON and FUTURAMA. You are totally safe, Thy Brilliance.

Smile

Bart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only two minutes ? Dennis was already in the Netherlands then...
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

replace "the aristocrats!" with "ergo, bitcoins!"

and you have this thread
anti-prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thy Brilliance wrote:
You misunderstand.
And also, fuck day traders. Long term investing is what stimulates the economy, not those assholes.

First I want to say yes I read the whole thread and understand the futility of quoting him.

Just wanted to point out that neither long term investment or daytraders stimulate the economy as much as participating in an IPO, though not all IPOs are equal in this regard and it depends on why they are seeking the new capital and what they plan to do with it. Also not that it has much to do with anything but high frequency traders and day traders add to the solvency levels of the market allowing for more stable short term, as in minute to minute, price levels and quicker market order and call/put order fulfillment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 22 of 42

Jump to: