welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

8/24 hey yo sisterhood
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
stripeypants



Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 3429
Location: Land of the Grumpuses

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MerchManDan wrote:
stripeypants wrote:
Not to mention he's called himself an ally several times just for cookies. She's got good reason not to trust him.

It wasn't JUST for cookies, he genuinely believed he was being an ally. Of course, he expected to be rewarded with cookies instead of doing it just because it's right (which ruins everything), but still.


He called himself an ally to get cookies. For real, he stood there saying, "I'm being an Ally! ....ahem....I'M BEING AN ALLY!" and waiting for the cookie brigadeto come give him more. Whether he thought he was a real ally or not doesn't change what he did.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Zhuinden



Joined: 02 Jul 2012
Posts: 290

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zhuinden wrote:

I think tomorrow's comic will be something Lil'E related... Although we've been missing out on Monique and the stripper devil in a while. Hmm, we'll see.


Yup, I felt that would be the case, after all. Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MerchManDan



Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 2045
Location: Somewhere else.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:
MerchManDan wrote:
stripeypants wrote:
Not to mention he's called himself an ally several times just for cookies. She's got good reason not to trust him.
It wasn't JUST for cookies, he genuinely believed he was being an ally. Of course, he expected to be rewarded with cookies instead of doing it just because it's right (which ruins everything), but still.
He called himself an ally to get cookies. For real, he stood there saying, "I'm being an Ally! ....ahem....I'M BEING AN ALLY!" and waiting for the cookie brigadeto come give him more. Whether he thought he was a real ally or not doesn't change what he did.
No it doesn't, and I didn't say it does.
_________________
mouse wrote:
almost a shame to waste dennis' talent on him.
except it's always a pleasure to see a good dennis insult.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
stripeypants



Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 3429
Location: Land of the Grumpuses

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You said it wasn't just for cookies. I'm saying that's not true, because there were times when he did say it explicitly to get cookies. Not that he was always just doing it for cookies, but that there were times when he was.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CalmBlueSea



Joined: 12 Apr 2013
Posts: 145
Location: Massachusetts

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And don't forget; the MOMENT he stopped being rewarded for acting nice, he stopped pretending to be a decent person and delved back into the porn. It was never about what moral code he should be following, just what he could get out of that act.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MerchManDan



Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 2045
Location: Somewhere else.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, we disagree. Big deal.
_________________
mouse wrote:
almost a shame to waste dennis' talent on him.
except it's always a pleasure to see a good dennis insult.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group