welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-09-04: It'll Never Last
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

enchantedsleeper wrote:
It's kind of funny that Fusch and Crim hang out so openly under that tree and yet apparently D-man still doesn't know where Fuschia is?

Then again, he's too busy keeping an eye on Li'l E these days.

Pretty sure we've seen him watching the spy-drone monitors with images of Fyoosh and Crim on them, though I can't be assed to look it up right now.

It does beg the question, why hasn't he done anything? Are his hands tied because of twu wuv, is he just biding his time until he can strike the most painful blow, does he have other more pressing concerns?
Geareye

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune wrote:

It does beg the question, why hasn't he done anything? Are his hands tied because of twu wuv, is he just biding his time until he can strike the most painful blow, does he have other more pressing concerns?

Twu wuv...hehehe...I like it phrased like that...
SA_Penguin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sapphire.
If she meets Criminy, I'm sure he would be as polite and respectful as hew was to Fuschia. Which could be misinterpreted - by Fuschia, and Sapphire.
Leading to jealousy, hurt feelings, rivalry, arguments, betrayal [would Sapphire give them up to big D?]...
...and maybe [just maybe] Criminy having to formally define his relationship with Fuschia. Preferably before God and the Devil.

Making them, effectively, married [making a commitment to another, with God as your witness].

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... ok what exactly makes you believe that either of those girls would misinterpret criminy's intentions if he were to behave polite and respectful towards sapphire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is going to make many people upset: "What if their relationship is only platonic and no one is marrying anyone, ever ?". The fans [Me included] tend to blow certain comical verses out of proportion. Why so serious?
SA_Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikewee777 wrote:
I know this is going to make many people upset: "What if their relationship is only platonic and no one is marrying anyone, ever ?". The fans [Me included] tend to blow certain comical verses out of proportion. Why so serious?

I considered Criminy to be serious, ever since he dug a hole to Hell just to be with Fuschia.
It was his desire for her... cuddles... that helped him break through.
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SA_Penguin wrote:
Mikewee777 wrote:

I considered Criminy to be serious, ever since he dug a hole to Hell just to be with Fuschia.
It was his desire for her... cuddles... that helped him break through.

Well, that's how you see it. 'Nique sought to rescue Slick from hell because he was her friend, not a romantic love interest. Similarly, Criminy's feelings for Fusch don't quite seem to be evenly reciprocal, yet notice how he and Fusch can hang out and be friends but Slick and 'Nique can't. Hmm, I wonder why that is . . .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: