welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-09-10: I Don't Want To Know
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SNICKERS AND EARL GREY ARE VILE ABOMINATIONS TO OUR SOCIETY AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN ONE'S HOME AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT THESE OFFERINGS.

I AM QUITE FOND OF REESE'S PIECES THOUGH. SO THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO ME. :D

(i'll be completely honest and say that most of the "lol seymour has a boner 4 jesus" strips dont read as sexual to me so thats why i say "almost sexual" because more than anything its suggestive, but he doesnt really seem to ... be... sexually... into.... it... i also think that although he was always kind of infatuated with jesus in a non-platonic way, i dont think it was sexual until AFTER the cupid's arrow affair)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
(Paraphrased implication: I love ice tea and skittles.) SNICKERS AND EARL GREY ARE VILE ABOMINATIONS TO OUR SOCIETY AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN ONE'S HOME AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT THESE OFFERINGS.
I AM QUITE FOND OF REESE'S PIECES THOUGH. SO THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO ME. :D
(i'll be completely honest and say that most of the "lol seymour has a boner 4 jesus" strips dont read as sexual to me so thats why i say "almost sexual" because more than anything its suggestive, but he doesnt really seem to ... be... sexually... into.... it... i also think that although he was always kind of infatuated with jesus in a non-platonic way, i dont think it was sexual until AFTER the cupid's arrow affair)

That still doesn't explain the shota fan-art of Seamore and Little-E'. Now suddenly I realize what tat is probably implying now. That's wrong. No it's beyond that. It's bad-ong.
Hello dear heterosexuals, just to let you know: "The protocols of the learned elders of Zion" is a hoax written by a bitter, unoriginal old lady in Russia named: Maurice Joly. Compare the text in "Dialogue in Hell" to "Elders of Zion". This didn't deter Henry Ford, who after discovering the truth, stood by his inaccurate racist and anarchist statements all the way to the grave. If you knew your history better, you wouldn't be embarrassing yourself by promoting the Church of England who are the ones responsible for ordaining royalty in the name of God to have you be oppressed. Separation of church and state is a ongoing battle. Don't be so awake that you miss the obvious. "Non-denominational Christians" need to give it a rest. Seriously.
MerchManDan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
SNICKERS AND EARL GREY ARE VILE ABOMINATIONS TO OUR SOCIETY AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN ONE'S HOME AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT THESE OFFERINGS.

I've tried a Snickers Blizzard at DQ recently, and was a bit disappointed. Normally I adore Snickers, but for some reason they lose their appeal when ground up & mixed into vanilla soft serve.
Hydro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arkhron wrote:
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN!

Oh good, I wasn't the only one who heard the dramatic music.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: