welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nov. 30: Sinfest Fan Fiction (with more 'xplotions!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ennis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
Personally, I'd go for the red 'E' sweater. It's my favorite of his outfits. You could also get an angel hoodie and bring it with you - I don't really like the angel hoodie much in canon but this angel hoodie is hella cute. You would be able to wear it if people recognize it, or, not wear it if they do think it'd an angel cat thing. Or even just wear it for yourself on the daily, like, casually. Ooooh.

As for hair, I think what you have right now would look fine enough for Li'l E's current hairstyle, I mean, if you don't plan on getting a wig you would probably need to dye it though since his hair is red. Maybe a bang-trim would work wonders? But, I dunno, from what I see in that pic your hair looks fine enough as is. I suppose something like this would probably be most ideal. But of course, you can always just get a red wig and just cut it appropriately so that you don't have to mess with it. Depends on what's cheapest and most available to you, I suppose.

I know that the sweater is what he wore for awhile, but that was more pre-Lethe Lil'E, I don't know...
(With our current knowledge of Dman and Lil'E's relationship that comic huuurrrts.)

I hadn't thought of it, but I could always just wear the hoodie with the hood down. That way I don't look like a cat.

I do like the simplicity of his current default outfit though. I could just start off with this one and see how it goes, maybe.
Judging by this I could just get a semi-permanent colour to redden my hair a bit. Thank Tat it isn't bright red or something.

I could probably get a fringe cut (viva la commonwealth english) for it, but it would mean I couldn't do it on the other day of the con I plan to cosplay as Czes, because that character has a fairly long fringe. Aaargh but I want to promote Sinfest... idk I could do a test run either before or after and post photos. My main issue that I'd be covering myself in body paint, which is something generally best saved for special occasions. Even if thanks to the long sleeves and pants it's really only my face and hands. It would be amazing if I could get a friend of mine to do Pebbles though...

Anyway, we'll see, it's definitely on my to-cosplay list now. I've got a folder I'm starting to fill with reference images and everything.
mouse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you would definitely want the hood down because you want the horns visible. and i think, given the looser style he has now, the haircut you have now would be fine.

Echo wrote:

What I'm wondering, though, is what exactly to read in to the "I'm an Outlaw" title... it reads to me almost like it refers to the artist rather than any character...

i've always read these as referring to the artist. they are way funnier that way.
shpoffo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: except........ Reply with quote

Fun fact: female homosexuality is not outlawed in the Bible. Only men are not allowed to lay with other men.

Check it
TerseRiddle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: except........ Reply with quote

shpoffo wrote:
Fun fact: female homosexuality is not outlawed in the Bible. Only men are not allowed to lay with other men.

Check it

Yeah It's never mentioned... people just infer its meaning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: