welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-12-05: Have You Seen My Friend?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Felgraf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really starting to think Sleaze isn't *entirely* an independent entity. I think he's possibley that dark part of Slick's head, that, among other things, thinks the thoughts he'd rather not think. A more twisted version of the Jungian shadow, maybe?

Because the words that Sleaze said, Slick has background to *think* (Has he *interacted* with Lil'E much after, well, after Lil'E stopped being a *tremendous jerk*? I seriously can't remember), even if he might not like those thoughts, or want to voice them.
"No, but evil is still being --Is having reason-- Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
-Ed, from Digger
stripeypants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
poor li'l e - he really has returned to his (way earlier) childhood.
sleaze is such a meanie. what kind of person makes a little kid cry?

Someone who has absolutely nothing going for him. Sleaze reminds me a bit of how Li'l E used to act, but without the charm or obsession with weapons.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felgraf wrote:
I think he's possibley that dark part of Slick's head, that, among other things, thinks the thoughts he'd rather not think.

that's what i'm thinking - sleaze says/does the things that slick keeps tamped down, because he knows they are socially unacceptable - the sort of thoughts that we all do have, but try hard not to show.

now the question is, will he start saying them to slick? and if he does, how will slick react?
Vancore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChastMastr wrote:

I know in a sense Lily got a sort of amnesia and forgot about his whole "love Big D, hate angels" period, but I consider this to be much more his true self than that period, and it seems to be more in line with the flashbacks to his early childhood. I wonder if we'll see what shifted him from that to the way we first met him?

Was probably just trying to make his Daddy proud of him but ended up just annoying him instead. Then he forgot what he was trying to do and reverted back to his old self. Little E always seemed to be a bit over the top when it came to doing evil.
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont really think he knew that his hero was his dad, even though d-man had referred to him as his son before while li'l e was in kingergarten, i'm not entirely sure if li'l e would be able to remember that or if he'd consciously realize that was his father defending him. i think that all those negative experiences shown in his flashbacks, with the added desire to impress his notably evil and hateful hero just sort of combined to spit out the person li'l e had become overtime as far as sinfest is concerned. then he got amnesia'd and reverted to his old self - technically. at first he seemed most like how he was when he was first introduced into sinfest. but now... eh, not so much. i don't even really think that he resembles the character he was shown to be in flashbacks all that much. over time he developed characteristics he was not shown to have in either the flashbacks, nor when he was first introduced. from what we had seen of his childhood, he was either confused or silently frustrated and angry and when he was sad he just sort of sat there and just added it to the pile of reasons to hate the world. which really explains who he became to be - which is why i liked the flashbacks despite how contradictory they seemed to be to me. he was only shown crying once within the flashbacks, and at the time he was a baby whose daddy just scared him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: