welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

buggy forum issues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mouse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i keep trying to figure out the connection between what i explicitly and repeatedly say, and how thy interprets it. i continue to fail.

i shall have to make some experiments running things repeatedly through babelfish. perhaps if you do it enough, black turns into white, up into down, and advocating a specific course of action equates to being bothered by someone doing that very thing.

but let us get back to really important things - should i go down to the cafe to see if that one lone cheese danish is still there? and if it isn't, should i go ahead and get a coffee, to justify being there, when i still have half a glass of iced tea?

although it's not actually very good iced tea.
mouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

never mind - i got the danish _and_ the coffee.
Dogen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was really the only option.
Thy Brilliance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
i keep trying to figure out the connection between what i explicitly and repeatedly say, and how thy interprets it. i continue to fail.

i shall have to make some experiments running things repeatedly through babelfish. perhaps if you do it enough, black turns into white, up into down, and advocating a specific course of action equates to being bothered by someone doing that very thing.

but let us get back to really important things - should i go down to the cafe to see if that one lone cheese danish is still there? and if it isn't, should i go ahead and get a coffee, to justify being there, when i still have half a glass of iced tea?

although it's not actually very good iced tea.

Perhaps it is you misinterpreting me, and attempting to put words in my mouth.

As usual.

Just a possibility.
Dogen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope.
Thy Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that is the case Dogen, why should I answer questions from those who are not genuinely interested in the answers to them?

Poisoning wells isn't really my idea of fun, so I imagine that you must feel similarly.
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know this isn't going to go the way you have it planned in your mind, right?

The problem is you never answered the question that was asked of you, you just evaded it and went on tangents. So, I imagine it's hard to know who's really interested in hearing the answer you never provided.

Also, if you're attempting to portray mouse, of all people, as somehow malicious to you I'm doing an image search to mock you right now.
Michael

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
I'm doing an image search to mock you right now.

Best fucking threat ever
Thy Brilliance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: the magic of freeform expression Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
You know this isn't going to go the way you have it planned in your mind, right?

The problem is you never answered the question that was asked of you, you just evaded it and went on tangents. So, I imagine it's hard to know who's really interested in hearing the answer you never provided.

Also, if you're attempting to portray mouse, of all people, as somehow malicious to you I'm doing an image search to mock you right now.

Honestly, I find it interesting that you think I plan anything at all.

if you think I'm evading questions, perhaps you shouldn't ask vague as fuck questions.

Why would anyone be interested in why something bothers me? You pretty much hate me.
Arc Tempest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nonsense. Hating someone takes a great deal of energy and effort. We just don't like you (and wish you would go away).

To answer your question, it's roughly equal parts curiosity and morbid fascination. Watching you try to elucidate anything other than a "clever" non-sequitur is very much like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
Thy Brilliance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: see what I did there? Reply with quote

Arc Tempest wrote:
Nonsense. Hating someone takes a great deal of energy and effort. We just don't like you (and wish you would go away).

To answer your question, it's roughly equal parts curiosity and morbid fascination. Watching you try to elucidate anything other than a "clever" non-sequitur is very much like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Might I recommend that you take testosterone supplement pills if you feel that your low energy state is turning your hate into a dysfunctional mess.

What scares me the most is that you think I'm making non-sequitur remarks.

Let's demonstrate this fear.

"For example, there was a time in this country, a long time ago, when reading wasn't just for fags and neither was writing."
Felgraf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, what's going on in this threa-

"No, but evil is still being --Is having reason-- Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
-Ed, from Digger
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rehabbing his achilles had driven Kobe c-c-c-craaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyyy
Thy Brilliance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: Don't mess with thy, he loco. Reply with quote

At least someone watches basketball here.
fritterdonut

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I still think Thy has the best avatar.

Kobe you evil bastard.
It read 'Welcome to The End'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: