welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dec. 28: Found you!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Meddler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Dec. 28: Found you! Reply with quote

Click here to see my artwork!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tricksterson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else hear the background music from a Clint Eastwood spaghetti western playing?
Night Spade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tricksterson wrote:
Anyone else hear the background music from a Clint Eastwood spaghetti western playing?

You mean like The Ecstasy Of Gold?
Istancow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ennio Morricone always did good work.
Night Spade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot recall if the modified pleasurebot was giving a nickname or not but unless she has some kung-fu subroutines installed, she's gonna have some major difficulty fighting off a bot designed to assassinate other bots.
Random Wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Night Spade wrote:
I cannot recall if the modified pleasurebot was giving a nickname or not but unless she has some kung-fu subroutines installed, she's gonna have some major difficulty fighting off a bot designed to assassinate other bots.

Support is only a katana-length away...
Echo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There goes my hope that Weaponised Fembot would, after encountering wider society and expanding her own knowledge base, switch sides and go rogue herself rather than pursuing her mission. I suspect that somebody, other than MMXIII, will not be getting out of this...
enchantedsleeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh.

Oh.
tricksterson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Echo wrote:
There goes my hope that Weaponised Fembot would, after encountering wider society and expanding her own knowledge base, switch sides and go rogue herself rather than pursuing her mission. I suspect that somebody, other than MMXIII, will not be getting out of this...
Rogue only went off the reservation after being dipped into the Reality Zone and only became violent after downloading a Sisterhood program. Plus Hunterbot is being directly controlled by Milton, probably to avoid just that happening.
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... she never downloaded a sisterhood program. there was no programming involved. she downloaded the memories of a decommissioned fembot from the factory, who had memories of learning of the unpleasant history against women (from the sisterhood, yes) as well as the additional memories of what happened at the factory. this made her angry, but she was not yet violent. she didn't become violent until she downloaded the memories of another decommissioned fembot who had been disassembled by her ... uh, owner, i guess... :/

but otherwise, yeah... pretty much. rogue became independent as a result of a variety of circumstances, meanwhile none of the same circumstances have yet happened to hunter. there is still the chance that something might happen to incite independence and free will in her - but like... yeah, its not going to happen the same way, i don't think.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oddly since he's playing up both the end of the year, Death vs MMXIII at the same time as Rogue vs Assassin Bot, I think that somehow the two will cross over. MMXII might somehow get caught in the crossfire, or maybe even try to protect Rogue and get taken down. Death having had a contract 'stolen' from him will take out Assassin Bot, and possibly a threat to Milton of what will happen to him if he ever 'interferes' with Death's Work again will keep him from trying again.

Maybe? Hopefully?

*Edit* Just caught up on the last few days of the forums, seems I'm not the only one thinking along these lines Razz

But yea, I could see this being a larger event than just two separate stories, hoping so anyways.
Istancow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love you Miss Magenta. You're always here to fact-check our references to past strips and remind us what actually happened. <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: