welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2014-01-26: Year of the Horse 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was poorly phrased, but that was actually my point. MM said it was silly to think animals care about purity. I offered a counterpoint that was ostensibly suggesting the opposite, but the point was to show that we can't actually know because we don't know enough about the sensibilities of flying horses.

Which is unimportant, except I don't want anyone to think I was offering an irrational argument (heaven forbid). Wink
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do totally have a point though. We currently have no way of telling if they care in Sinfest's canon. I doubt we are really going to be given any material that would suggest either position any time soon.

I've just always, personally, found the purity deal to be stupid though. I think it's super silly to think they'd have the same comprehension or view of concepts of purity that humans would have, and I think it's super silly that they'd care about said concepts. They're not human, they're horses, and thus wouldn't have a human's POV of such concepts. Horses are pretty territorial from what I remember reading about them, though, so. You know. Magical or not, that probably does make some kind of factor into this whole dealio.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: