welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aug. 14: Coffee vs. Life
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jabberjay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I drink my coffee black because the bitterness is half the point. It keeps me awake like a slap to the face, caffeine or no. It also makes me appear 5% more badass to everyone in the room and keeps the coffee hotter for longer, which is important since I live in Canada and my cup of morning coffee doubles as a hand-warmer on the way to work for a third of the year.

I like to think black coffee and cigarettes help remind me I'm alive by killing me slowly in a way I find both painful and enjoyable. Like a far less emo version of cutting, flagellation, or other self-mutilation. Sometimes it's good to hurt.
MerchManDan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maynar wrote:
That said, I hope Blue's coffee ends up a little salty, if ya get mah drift. She needs taking down a peg or two.
Pretty sure any satisfaction 'Nique & Abby get from that would get negated really damn quick by an enraged Blue. I've had salted coffee before; I know this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: