welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

11/4: Jumpin' Jiggly Jesus!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
donut3point5



Joined: 08 Oct 2006
Posts: 940
Location: The Bakery of Blood Gulch.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
Snorri wrote:
Kibate wrote:
hi
someone requested in this thread for someone to color the gal

well, i had nothing better to do, so i colored the whole comic:



i hope you like it^^

actually, i wanted her to have red hair, but it didn't look as hot as the blond version(which is kinda ironic, because i usually prefer red hair)

Things like this convince me that we need the coloring contest back. It's awesome.

(And I guess it looks better blonde because red hair is really hard to draw natural.)


ditto to both - _very_ nice, kibate!

and it just shows how much you all have corrupted me that when i saw this just now, i read the legend thing as 'most thrusted man in america'.

(what _is_ the proper name for those little tags?)

Love the coloring, the only thing I found weird was the yellow glow... Especially in his mouth... but that's what I call artwork Razz
--donut3.5--
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
WheelsOfConfusion



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 12071
Location: Unknown Kaddath

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mouse: signing statements?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Secret



Joined: 10 Aug 2006
Posts: 5429

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
_________________
rm wrote:
the grail is patient.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
idontknow



Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 377

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesolationRow wrote:
The gun metaphor is priceless. :)


Yeah.. too bad she is going to keep them holstered..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Major Tom



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 7562

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WheelsOfConfusion wrote:
Mouse: signing statements?


taglines
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam the Eagle



Joined: 02 Oct 2006
Posts: 2275
Location: 192.168.0.1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MsFrisby wrote:
Why can't you have a smart, ambitious, exciting, passionate, stable girl with big tits? Very Happy


All valid points WoC raised aside, the main reason is : my wife won't allow me to. Shocked
_________________
Meu aerobarca esta cheoi de enguias
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Major Tom



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 7562

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam the Eagle wrote:
MsFrisby wrote:
Why can't you have a smart, ambitious, exciting, passionate, stable girl with big tits? Very Happy


All valid points WoC raised aside, the main reason is : my wife won't allow me to. Shocked
dude, this is soooo not going to get you wife-sex...the wife-sex response is "i can -- in fact, i do".



p.s. -- important correlary: "exciting, passionate, stable girls with big tits don't interest me as much as you, dear..." is NOT an acceptable substitution.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Katrin



Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 293
Location: Some place HAWT

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major Tom wrote:
Sam the Eagle wrote:
MsFrisby wrote:
Why can't you have a smart, ambitious, exciting, passionate, stable girl with big tits? Very Happy


All valid points WoC raised aside, the main reason is : my wife won't allow me to. Shocked
dude, this is soooo not going to get you wife-sex...the wife-sex response is "i can -- in fact, i do".



p.s. -- important correlary: "exciting, passionate, stable girls with big tits don't interest me as much as you, dear..." is NOT an acceptable substitution.


U shar, are t3h suave.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Major Tom



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 7562

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the wife says so, too -- it must be so.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheJeffer



Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Easy... Reply with quote

MsFrisby wrote:
Why can't you have a smart, ambitious, exciting, passionate, stable girl with big tits? Very Happy


That's an easy one to answer. It's because I already married her, and I'm a selfish bastard, so she's all MINE. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Major Tom



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 7562

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^
see? much more likely wife-sex, here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dro



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3850

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or blow-up doll-sex, at least.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MellowFish



Joined: 30 Sep 2006
Posts: 755
Location: The Train to Gloryland

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeku: Why can't you just enjoy the strip? You give fundies everywhere a bad name by being too much like me jumping into these ass first. Learn my lesson and stop now.

Yarko: Zeku has a point: nearly everything you say comes off pure asshole.

Other: Awesome strip, REALLY awesome coloring. I like Kibate's better than the next sunday comic's. And the babe does look much better as a blonde. and the kind of woman described can't exist becuase she would single-handedly solve all the world's problemns including cancer and hurricanes.
_________________
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. -- Frederick Douglass
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Major Tom



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 7562

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dro wrote:
or blow-up doll-sex, at least.


some "wives" are more flexible than others, obviously

mine does not enjoy car rides in the cardboard box, this is true
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam the Eagle



Joined: 02 Oct 2006
Posts: 2275
Location: 192.168.0.1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major Tom wrote:
^^^^
see? much more likely wife-sex, here.


Now now. Technically he said he wasn't sharing, his wife may have a different opinion. insert very bad taste joke here, but I figure most of you can think of it on your own

Now, if wife-sex is all that you were thinking about, it just show you're not married, or if so for just a little amount of time. Here is the reason :

If you marry someone good looking. As beauty fades, one morning you wake up near someone plain and you'll miss those days.

Whereas, with my wife, I always have hope tomorrow might be better...


Now, excuse me, I see Ms eagle coming a chainsaw in hand.

Later
_________________
Meu aerobarca esta cheoi de enguias
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group