Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

August 26, 2017: The Ball 13
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leohan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CopperRose wrote:
Nique has always been this way. Even before the patriarchy-pill-matrix-awakening, she’s been picketing with her little peace hat and sign screaming “down with the man”, “anti-cooperate, anti-elite, anti-fascism”. It was even in some of her poetry the different is she doesn’t shake her butt anymore. Also, Monique was always a pot stirrer; especially, with Slick and even Blue and Fuchsia. She was always the type to say what was on her mind, unfiltered.

But this time, her actions may have consequences for Abby for sneaking her inside. Nique is so caught up in her beliefs she don’t realize that this can cause Abby a one way ticket to the Bomf District. While, I commend Nique for staying true to herself, she just might get a lesson in using caution this time around. I hope in the next comic Abby points out her behavior and make Nique realize that she’s doing more harm than good in this scenario. Because, I believe if not anyone else, she'll listen to Abby.

Next will be a Sunday strip, so probably speechless, but perhaps on Monday?

Quite unlikely, though, within the confines of this strip.

Now featuring around 40 pages about non-sentient toasters
GreekPlayer64

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what does nique even accomplish by throwing random insults at a rich guy, other than personal satisfaction and endagering abby's job?
cleocatra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's literally nothing fancy about bavarian wool, tyrolean purple on the other hand
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: