Welcome to the Fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

December 8, 2017: MMXVII 31

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KALXAK



Joined: 25 Nov 2017
Posts: 172
Location: Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:10 pm    Post subject: December 8, 2017: MMXVII 31 Reply with quote



Guess 2017 is really getting on the nerves of every misogynistic fellow lol you go nanna
_________________
I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the forum since then too... can't say that went well. But 3rd time is a charm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
OlympianSoul



Joined: 25 Nov 2017
Posts: 135

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just be glad you aren't Jim; his last customer, roped him into some really rough bdsm...
I'm attempting to make a joke, but I really shouldn't, because Jim has two kids, the kids mother left them after and nobody knows where she is, and he makes way less then the female sex workers, like WAY less...

...This strip was funny at least.
_________________
Honestly, when I first found this series, I thought it was about Fuchsia and Criminy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KALXAK



Joined: 25 Nov 2017
Posts: 172
Location: Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OlympianSoul wrote:
Just be glad you aren't Jim; his last customer, roped him into some really rough bdsm...
I'm attempting to make a joke, but I really shouldn't, because Jim has two kids, the kids mother left them after and nobody knows where she is, and he makes way less then the female sex workers, like WAY less...

...This strip was funny at least.




your joke wasn't funny anyways.
_________________
I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the forum since then too... can't say that went well. But 3rd time is a charm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
KALXAK



Joined: 25 Nov 2017
Posts: 172
Location: Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OlympianSoul wrote:
Jim has two kids, the kids mother left them after and nobody knows where she is, and he makes way less then the female sex workers, like WAY less


Unless THIS is your joke then it's - ahahHAHAa it's really funny
_________________
I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the forum since then too... can't say that went well. But 3rd time is a charm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
OlympianSoul



Joined: 25 Nov 2017
Posts: 135

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KALXAK wrote:
OlympianSoul wrote:
Jim has two kids, the kids mother left them after and nobody knows where she is, and he makes way less then the female sex workers, like WAY less


Unless THIS is your joke then it's - ahahHAHAa- it's really funny


Well it kinda is. It's suppose to be one of those really dark jokes, that are funny because they aren't funny. Would it help to know that Jim's oldest is probably the smartest kid in her middle school, and that Jim is doing a great job raising her and her little brother?
_________________
Honestly, when I first found this series, I thought it was about Fuchsia and Criminy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Strix Varia



Joined: 07 Feb 2016
Posts: 228
Location: State of confusion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit that there are some people that I would love to have the power to kill them, bring them back to life again, and say "Now see what happens?? knock it off!
_________________
Being a bit pervy isn't always a bad thing. Chiverally isn't always sexist. Being a little devious isn't always evil. Mankind includes all genders. Be safe, put a safety on that trigger.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KALXAK



Joined: 25 Nov 2017
Posts: 172
Location: Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OlympianSoul wrote:
KALXAK wrote:
OlympianSoul wrote:
Jim has two kids, the kids mother left them after and nobody knows where she is, and he makes way less then the female sex workers, like WAY less


Unless THIS is your joke then it's - ahahHAHAa- it's really funny


Well it kinda is. It's suppose to be one of those really dark jokes, that are funny because they aren't funny. Would it help to know that Jim's oldest is probably the smartest kid in her middle school, and that Jim is doing a great job raising her and her little brother?


zzzzzzz... sorry man, your comeback was so weak I passed out a little. Anyways, that was some really good comic strip and some funny nonsensical joke. Can't wait to see how that story develops! Go mama 2017! Destroy all misogynists! Cheers!
_________________
I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the forum since then too... can't say that went well. But 3rd time is a charm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
enchantedsleeper



Joined: 15 Jun 2013
Posts: 1031
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I'm lost. Who is "Jim"?
_________________
If that's the worst you got, better put your fingers back to the keys.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam the Eagle



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 2657
Location: 192.168.0.1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

enchantedsleeper wrote:
...I'm lost. Who is "Jim"?


James T. Kirk?
_________________
我的氣墊船裝滿了鱔魚
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pedro_Martini



Joined: 24 Sep 2016
Posts: 350

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



I think I've met some of the Jim's of this world. Decent guys.
_________________
MMXVII ---> X̄MMXVII
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
KALXAK



Joined: 25 Nov 2017
Posts: 172
Location: Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

enchantedsleeper wrote:
...I'm lost. Who is "Jim"?


A strawman argument.
_________________
I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the forum since then too... can't say that went well. But 3rd time is a charm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
OlympianSoul



Joined: 25 Nov 2017
Posts: 135

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

enchantedsleeper wrote:
...I'm lost. Who is "Jim"?

A failed attempt to cross the line twice
_________________
Honestly, when I first found this series, I thought it was about Fuchsia and Criminy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Caimsen



Joined: 12 Jun 2014
Posts: 751
Location: The good old World

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OlympianSoul wrote:
enchantedsleeper wrote:
...I'm lost. Who is "Jim"?

A failed attempt to cross the line twice


We have one?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OlympianSoul



Joined: 25 Nov 2017
Posts: 135

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caimsen wrote:
OlympianSoul wrote:
enchantedsleeper wrote:
...I'm lost. Who is "Jim"?

A failed attempt to cross the line twice


We have one?


Everybody has one... except for Jim. He sold it to help pay for the rent, he still needs to cover the electricity though. His kids smell because they have no running water Very Happy
_________________
Honestly, when I first found this series, I thought it was about Fuchsia and Criminy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group