Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

May 2, 2018: Better Programming 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobody Important

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:29 pm    Post subject: May 2, 2018: Better Programming 2 Reply with quote

Yes Squig, keep making progress. I'm hoping this isn't just a phase.
kagalei

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't tell if Mirror Squig is surprised or disappointed, but I love Squig's reaction. The TV is trying to re-program him and he's all "Nah."
cleocatra

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice that Squig has some character development? But it's like ok we can tell that swerfs think that all sex workers have pimps b/c it gives them a nebulous evil to face, rather than accepting the fact that some women enjoy sex work and choose it willingly over jobs where there's more abuse, like working in a call center.
Auric

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either Barney XXX or The Amazing Funtime Happy Pimp Show

I have become pure water.
KALXAK

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn. squiq is becoming a great guy.
KALXAK

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"swerfs", "terfs". jfc, yall need better programming too. and I don't mean the kind milton gives.
OlympianSoul

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KALXAK wrote:
"swerfs", "terfs". jfc, yall need better programming too. and I don't mean the kind milton gives.

But I already watch my hero academia.
Nobody Important

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KALXAK wrote:

Because bashing trans women and being condescending towards trans men is so progressive right. TERFs aren't just excluding trans people, they're actively trying to halt any progress we try to make and reverse any progress we do make. Some going so far as teaming up with right wing politicians to attack our rights.

Republican legislators are arrested for bathroom misconduct more often than trans people in total, and anti-trans bathroom bills don't just hurt trans people, they hurt cis people as well.

There's also increasing evidence that being trans is an actual physical condition (not unlike being intersex). So can we please stop with the anti-trans talking points?

Last edited by Nobody Important on Wed May 02, 2018 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Draculaura

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalxak are you a Tat sock beep twice for yes beep once for yes and don't beep for yes

Tengo que ir a la tienda a comprar mantequilla y queso.
mouse

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody Important wrote:

Republican legislators are arrested for bathroom misconduct more often than trans people in total,

it would be so great if we could get legislators to react to actual events rather than hysteria before making laws because i think the prospect of having republican legislators banned from using public bathrooms might go far to getting them to really think through whether or not a few things happening means it's a genuine problem.

at the very least someone opposing bathroom bans needs to cite these statistics in a debate.
Bogy

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody Important wrote:
KALXAK wrote:

Because bashing trans women and being condescending towards trans men is so progressive right. TERFs aren't just excluding trans people, they're actively trying to halt any progress we try to make and reverse any progress we do make. Some going so far as teaming up with right wing politicians to attack our rights.

Republican legislators are arrested for bathroom misconduct more often than trans people in total, and anti-trans bathroom bills don't just hurt trans people, they hurt cis people as well.

There's also increasing evidence that being trans is an actual physical condition (not unlike being intersex). So can we please stop with the anti-trans talking points?

But...but...it MIGHT happen. And my friend's second cousin's boyfriend's sister in law's mother heard about someone who thought they saw someone who was the wrong sex going into a bathroom once. But it turned out it was a mistake and they couldn't interpret the signs in a Scottish bar between the lassies and the lads in kilts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: