Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

June 1, 2018: Better Programming 32
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caimsen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greyman wrote:
There is a difference between "wrong" and "don't like".

*looks at the Internet* Well, Housten, we got a biiiiiiiig Problem here.

@ Chronometry: Even if you block everything online, you still have to deal with the People in School.
If i think about my own Time in School, i am really happy that we didnt had real Internet back then....
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are several reasons to run a message board. If you just want a place to talk with your friends or to have a fan page for something, then absolutely ban everyone who causes discord or stress. You don't want drama in those sites.

If you are looking for an actual discussion or are trying to convert others to your beliefs then you need to allow conflicting opinions. First because it forces you to consider ideas you might not have considered, second because it is meaningless to convert those that already agree with you.

Not sure what the intention of the girls website is so I'm not sure if her 'cleaning house' on it is a good idea or not. I do suspect that if Tat were to do that, he would quickly loose a percentage of his comic based income.
Yorick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dcole87 wrote:
Check that strip number, tho! Very Happy

so based on the explanation that this is referring to the number in the strip title, or rather its sequence number in this particular story, I don't get what's significant about 32?

It's not like it's a nerd-number such as 84, 37, 42, or 47.
Argus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yorick wrote:
I don't get what's significant about 32?

To put it plainly: the correct name of the strip is "Better Programming 32". In my initial post, it said "Better Programming 31".
As far as I remember, I copied the name from the actual strip right after it was published, but this just sounds like an excuse now. Razz

PS: The "nerd-number" 42 has my full approval.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: