welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

this could really clean up the world

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mouse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: this could really clean up the world Reply with quote

...just as soon as they equip it with a slightly larger screen.

see the picture here
Quote:
Luxury LCD-equipped bathtub: You've earned it

There's nothing more relaxing than coming home from a hard day at the office and slipping into a luxurious bath, complete with built-in 8.5-inch LCD screen. What, your bathtub doesn't have a TV built into it? Shame. Keeping one tied up to the radiator above the tub is dangerous, my friend, and you'd be better off with a screen designed to take all the frantic splashing from when you play with your tugboat. The Cosmo Hydromassage Television Bathtub not only comes with said LCD screen, but also has all sorts of jets and bubbles and such to massage your tired muscles while you watch Oprah and eat bon-bons. You're gonna pay a luxury level price for this level of… luxury: $5,705. Sure, we've seen other similar models, but bubbles! Bubbles! — Adam Frucci

Xilonen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if only it were a little bigger for hot tubbing movie madness!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

play with your tugboat, eh? Could they be more obvious?
rm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: this could really clean up the world Reply with quote

a more obvious article wrote:

There's nothing more relaxing than coming home from a hard day of pimping and slipping into a phat bath, complete with built-in 8.5-inch LCD screen. What, your bathtub doesn't have a TV built into it? Shame. Keeping one tied up to the radiator above the tub is dangerous, my friend, and you'd be better off with a screen designed to take all the frantic splashing when you are menage-a-twating a couple of tight hoes. The Cosmo Hydromassage Television Bathtub not only comes with said LCD screen, but also has all sorts of jets and bubbles and such to massage your girlfriend's asshole while you watch her do the bob on your bon-bons. You're gonna pay a luxury level price for this level of… luxury: $5,705. Sure, we've seen other similar models, but bubbles! Bubbles! — Adam Frucci

San Padrone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, do the women come with the hardware then?
Flion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I had this weird mental image of watching a movie like Das Boot while taking a bath. "Depth Charge! Kerblooey!" *splash!* Razz
Cap'n Lazarus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

San Padrone wrote:
Ooh, do the women come with the hardware then?

IN it, if you're doing it right.
Tiogshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flion wrote:
Actually, I had this weird mental image of watching a movie like Das Boot while taking a bath. "Depth Charge! Kerblooey!" *splash!* Razz

I shall accuse you of being easily amused, in order to unsubtley cover up the fact that I thought nearly the same thing...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: