welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IL Crew Represent
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Eddie



Joined: 15 Jul 2006
Posts: 23
Location: El Cajon, CA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reason? He doesn't need any of that nonsense.
_________________
Spoooooon. Spoony spoon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darqcyde



Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 10364
Location: A false vacuum abiding in ignorance.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kilgore wrote:
Imagine how much cooler it would have been if the person pulling the heart was a Nazi occultist, instead of some generic Indian cult leader.

Sooooo much cooler.


like this guy maybe:





Whoo sequel coming...I need a better PC Sad
_________________
...if a single leaf holds the eye, it will be as if the remaining leaves were not there.
http://12ozlb.blogspot.com Now in book form: http://amzn.to/14E6OFy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
trustedfaith



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3366
Location: My own little world...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsycoMonkey wrote:
i cant..i have to stay here...damn work!!..and i dont have time tomorrow cuz i have a wedding to go to...and i dont know if i have a membership at a rental store place thingy..anyone care to mail me a copy of it? Very Happy


You're not going to the same wedding I'm going to are you?!?
_________________
I'm doing the twitter thing; you should stalk/follow me: http://twitter.com/sillygurlroo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PsycoMonkey



Joined: 12 Jul 2006
Posts: 447

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trustedfaith wrote:
PsycoMonkey wrote:
i cant..i have to stay here...damn work!!..and i dont have time tomorrow cuz i have a wedding to go to...and i dont know if i have a membership at a rental store place thingy..anyone care to mail me a copy of it? Very Happy


You're not going to the same wedding I'm going to are you?!?


possibly?

but its in galveston
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bun bun
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsycoMonkey wrote:
trustedfaith wrote:
PsycoMonkey wrote:
i cant..i have to stay here...damn work!!..and i dont have time tomorrow cuz i have a wedding to go to...and i dont know if i have a membership at a rental store place thingy..anyone care to mail me a copy of it? Very Happy


You're not going to the same wedding I'm going to are you?!?


possibly?

but its in galveston

i'm going to be in austin in august!!!

this calls for a piss-up.
Back to top
PsycoMonkey



Joined: 12 Jul 2006
Posts: 447

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bun bun wrote:
PsycoMonkey wrote:
trustedfaith wrote:
PsycoMonkey wrote:
i cant..i have to stay here...damn work!!..and i dont have time tomorrow cuz i have a wedding to go to...and i dont know if i have a membership at a rental store place thingy..anyone care to mail me a copy of it? Very Happy


You're not going to the same wedding I'm going to are you?!?


possibly?

but its in galveston

i'm going to be in austin in august!!!

this calls for a piss-up.



awwwwwwwwwwwwww...im moving back to louisiana for school at the beginning of august Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John Mytton



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 607

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dumb people get out of my state.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bun bun
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Mytton wrote:
You dumb people get out of my state.

that hurt my feelings.

oh, wait....wait...no, it didn't. hehe sorry...that was just the mosquito bite on my foot, my bad.
Back to top
Desire



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 587
Location: AK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kilgore wrote:
Nazis as villains trumps blood any day of the week. It's virtually impossible to make a movie about fighting the Nazi's and not have it be awesome.


Fantasy Mission Force with Jackie Chan

One of the worst movies ever... but also one of the best. It's really one of those movies you have to watch to believe.

And it made me nostalgic for the Mad Max movies. Very Happy
_________________
"Her kisses left something to be desired -- the rest of her. "
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trustedfaith



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3366
Location: My own little world...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Mytton wrote:
You dumb people get out of my state.


I am not in your state sir. Very Happy
_________________
I'm doing the twitter thing; you should stalk/follow me: http://twitter.com/sillygurlroo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group