welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Holy Rejection 3-1-07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lasairfiona

Location: I have to be somewhere? ::runs around frantically::

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sojobo wrote:
I didn't judge you. I judged your "joke."

Yes cause that is totally possible. No really! We only judge actions apart from people around here. We are more socially evolved than all the world!
I'm No Celebrity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude...the actual text of your posts doesn't imply that you are a pointless flammer. Don't sell yourself short. The text implies that you are a swollen, egotistical asshole with a broomstick rammed up his ass over nothing.

Also, your nose is not glorious. It is phallic. That's all.
bun bun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm No Celebrity wrote:
a swollen, egotistical asshole with a broomstick rammed up his ass over nothing.

A veritable palimpsest of uncomfortable sexual innuendo. Well juxtaposed, sir.

hurr hurr hurr, you said "ass"...
Sojobo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You started pretty bad. And you got worse.

Counterflame may have been ok at the beginning, but you've spent too much time in stubborn-failure-to-read-posts mode to make it work now.
I'm No Celebrity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you like it. For myself, I'm convinced you've spent too much time in raving, insulting, nonsensical, overvocabularized bullshit mode to fall back on much of anything else now.

Last edited by I'm No Celebrity on Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Secret

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bun bun wrote:
I'm No Celebrity wrote:
a swollen, egotistical asshole with a broomstick rammed up his ass over nothing.

A veritable palimpsest of uncomfortable sexual innuendo. Well juxtaposed, sir.

hurr hurr hurr, you said "ass"...

'Palimpsest'? 'Palimpsest' doesn't make any sense in that context. Please explain.
bun bun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Margaret Atwood's fault. I use the word palimpsest to mean "something intricately layered through which other layers are visible", in the way she does, i.e. metaphorically.
Sojobo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm No Celebrity wrote:
raving

Perhaps, but only after the second time you hid behind "you don't get to not like it because it was just a joke."

I'm No Celebrity wrote:
insulting

Of course.

I'm No Celebrity wrote:
nonsensical

If you are having trouble making sense of what I'm saying, it's because you've been spending so much effort avoiding reading it. I think you'll find that to be a problem pretty much anywhere you go.

I'm No Celebrity wrote:
overvocabularized

Was it the "brutal" or the "moronic" you had trouble understanding?

I'm No Celebrity wrote:
bullshit

Ask anyone here if your scenario was funny. They will tell you it was not, and most will append that it was really quite stupid.
I'm No Celebrity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wondered about that. But I chose to accept the compliment rather than question it.

And to sojobo: Right. You go on and convince yourself that I'm an idiot. It makes me far easier to deal with. Because rather than actually talk with me, you'd rather simply debase me. Which is fine. You can just comfortably think less. But hey, you're damn well convinced that you're right and I'm a buffoon, so don't let me be the one to correct you. It's easy, you go ahead and do it. I myself will keep in mind that the shitheel things you say are likely nothing more than the product of a claustrophobic mind. A mind, which, as it spouts about my not reading your posts, fails to realize that I never disputed your right to not like the joke. I disputed your correctness in calling me a fucking moron based on a joke you didn't like.
Sojobo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm No Celebrity wrote:
And to sojobo: Right. You go on and convince yourself that I'm an idiot. It makes me far easier to deal with. Because rather than actually talk with me, you'd rather simply debase me. Which is fine. You can just comfortably think less. But hey, you're damn well convinced that you're right and I'm a buffoon, so don't let me be the one to correct you. It's easy, you go ahead and do it. I myself will keep in mind that the shitheel things you say are likely nothing more than the product of a claustrophobic mind.

I said your joke was stupid, dude.

There is no war. There is no psychological propping myself up by putting you down. I don't care if you're generally an idiot or not. I am interested in neither talking with you nor debasing you. I don't give a fuck if you want to correct me. I don't even know what the fuck it means when you say my mind is "claustrophobic" for not liking your joke.

I said your joke was stupid.

Your joke was stupid.

I'm No Celebrity wrote:
A mind, which, as it spouts about my not reading your posts, fails to realize that I never disputed your right to not like the joke. I disputed your correctness in calling me a fucking moron based on a joke you didn't like.

I still have not called you a fucking moron. If you are disputing my correctness in doing so, it cannot have arisen from anything other than a misreading of my posts.
I'm No Celebrity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, all right then. I'm ready to drop this. It's been a waste of energy and an unpleasantness. So I'm going to stop now. I'm sorry you thought my joke was stupid. And I rescind any untoward comment I made. Finis.
Dro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you just read the newly posted comic or did you just say "Finis" as Slick was saying "Fini!" as a coincidence? A coincidence that will make Sojobo drop to his knees and worship you as a God!
Grilyo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sojobo wrote:
stuff

Your posts sound just like the Comic Book Guy on the Simpsons -- are you like him in person too?
I'm No Celebrity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was entirely coincidential. I actually felt bad. I thought to say finis (with an s) because that's what I say when things end.
Dro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*I'm No Celebrity eats the last bit of pie* Finis!

*I'm No Celebrity rinses his mouth after brushing his teeth* Finis!

*I'm No Celebrity dumps someone* Finis!

Yes, I can see how that works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: