welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

11/4: Jumpin' Jiggly Jesus!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MsFrisby



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3966
Location: a quiet little corner of crazy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And perhaps the best thing a gal can do is just give up on the whole relationship mess and declare celibacy.

Guess it's a good thing for the species that many people don't make life decisions based on what's "best."
_________________
A person's character is their destiny.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Semtext



Joined: 07 Oct 2006
Posts: 70
Location: Tuebingen, Germany

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: this is directed at the turning gay thing.

i guess so, but then again, why not have most fun you get until you have too look for the next best thing on the list?

and, w[size=1]hat the h[/size=1]ell, it might work out even before you get to the last point.
_________________
"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes.
They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me.
They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." (Charles Barkley)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Amethyst Shadow



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 301

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MsFrisby wrote:
Why can't you have a smart, ambitious, exciting, passionate, stable girl with big tits? Very Happy


Because they are always either married/involved, across the country/world, or otherwise inaccecible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kibate



Joined: 04 Nov 2006
Posts: 644

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
someone requested in this thread for someone to color the gal

well, i had nothing better to do, so i colored the whole comic:



i hope you like it^^

actually, i wanted her to have red hair, but it didn't look as hot as the blond version(which is kinda ironic, because i usually prefer red hair)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
WheelsOfConfusion



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 12315
Location: Unknown Kaddath

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Secret



Joined: 10 Aug 2006
Posts: 5429

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome.

Both to the normal strip and the colored.

Nice to see Slick catching a break once in a while.
_________________
rm wrote:
the grail is patient.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yarko



Joined: 05 Aug 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeku wrote:
As far as I know, all males have that underlying impulse to pursue that which is beautiful and sexually stimulating, but at the end of the day, (or perhaps once you're out of your 20s) that no longer really satisfies.

<snicker> This is your experience? What makes you think everyone is exactly like you? Why do you project your life onto others'?This has not been my experience. I have had many fullfilling sexual relationships in my life. I am going into my 40s and I still "pursue that which is beautiful and sexually stimulating" and I am very satisfied. But you probably won't believe me. If someone claims to not fit into your mold, they must be lying, right?

Zeku wrote:
This is where the 'clever' person chimes in and says 'No, I'd be satisfied with just having all the sex I wanted,' but of course, they wouldn't. Next on their platter would be world domination of some variety.

Poor thing. You haven't had an orgasm in years, have you? I can imagine that would fuck up a person's head. Go ahead. Touch it. Rub it. It's ok, and you will feel much better afterward.

What you wrote:

Zeku wrote:
In my mind, the fulfillment of sexual desire and avarice is just like a plant that never stops growing. Left to it's own devices, the plant would grow until it crushes itself, ever hungering, ever growing, never satisfied.

But what I'm calling the 'plant,' which is the part of us that always lusts for more, can be destroyed at will, and will always grow back! It doesn't matter how completely you supress your desire to have sex, it will reappear the moment a stimulus appears.

What I read: BLAH BLAH BLEH

Zeku wrote:
This is my view of a relationship with God. Not an eternal choice to be or to do something, but to submit to a temporary destruction of the flesh, which will be allowed to regrow once God's purpose (which we can assume includes self-control) is fulfilled. How temporary? Well, I don't think true obedience includes questions like that. All of this is irrelevant if you don't believe in God in the first place, of course.

Oh, if only your flesh would be destroyed. All of it. In a fire.
_________________
The Truth is out there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Snorri



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 10878
Location: hiding the decline.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kibate wrote:
hi
someone requested in this thread for someone to color the gal

well, i had nothing better to do, so i colored the whole comic:



i hope you like it^^

actually, i wanted her to have red hair, but it didn't look as hot as the blond version(which is kinda ironic, because i usually prefer red hair)

Things like this convince me that we need the coloring contest back. It's awesome.

(And I guess it looks better blonde because red hair is really hard to draw natural.)
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lemontree



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3298

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*applauds Kibate*

^__^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zeku



Joined: 17 Jul 2006
Posts: 117

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yarko, if I have trouble believing what you say, it's not because you don't fit into my preconceived notions, but because you're bitter and negative each time you speak.

Edit: And as strange as it may sound, in an overlying sense: kindness > logic, for the simple reason that you will never find yourself in a non-social context. (you would go insane in a non-infinite span of time)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mouse



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 17432
Location: under the bed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snorri wrote:
Kibate wrote:
hi
someone requested in this thread for someone to color the gal

well, i had nothing better to do, so i colored the whole comic:



i hope you like it^^

actually, i wanted her to have red hair, but it didn't look as hot as the blond version(which is kinda ironic, because i usually prefer red hair)

Things like this convince me that we need the coloring contest back. It's awesome.

(And I guess it looks better blonde because red hair is really hard to draw natural.)


ditto to both - _very_ nice, kibate!

and it just shows how much you all have corrupted me that when i saw this just now, i read the legend thing as 'most thrusted man in america'.

(what _is_ the proper name for those little tags?)
_________________
aka: neverscared!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yarko



Joined: 05 Aug 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yarko, if I have trouble believing what you say, it's not because you don't fit into my preconceived notions, but because you're bitter and negative each time you speak.


Yep, I'm sure that's it, numbnuts. Lick my balls.
Quote:
you would go insane in a non-infinite span of time


You just make shit up and believe it, huh? I came on your mom's face.
_________________
The Truth is out there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PeteMoss
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snorri wrote:
Kibate wrote:
hi
someone requested in this thread for someone to color the gal

well, i had nothing better to do, so i colored the whole comic:



i hope you like it^^

actually, i wanted her to have red hair, but it didn't look as hot as the blond version(which is kinda ironic, because i usually prefer red hair)

Things like this convince me that we need the coloring contest back. It's awesome.

(And I guess it looks better blonde because red hair is really hard to draw natural.)


Having the coloring contest back would be awesome.
Back to top
Zeku



Joined: 17 Jul 2006
Posts: 117

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is the coloring done exactly? With pens and scanned, or with a program? I'm curious because the pvp guy was just talking about learning how to use a tablet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lasairfiona



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 9702
Location: I have to be somewhere? ::runs around frantically::

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice coloring job! The only thing I can find wrong with it is that I thought she was wearing leggings under the skirt plus regular heels rather than boots but I suppose it could go either way.
_________________
Before God created Las he pondered on all the aspects a woman might have, he considered which ones would look good super-inflated and which ones to leave alone.
After much deliberation he gave her a giant comfort zone. - Michael
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group