welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

11/4: Jumpin' Jiggly Jesus!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MsFrisby

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And perhaps the best thing a gal can do is just give up on the whole relationship mess and declare celibacy.

Guess it's a good thing for the species that many people don't make life decisions based on what's "best."
Semtext

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: this is directed at the turning gay thing.

i guess so, but then again, why not have most fun you get until you have too look for the next best thing on the list?

and, w[size=1]hat the h[/size=1]ell, it might work out even before you get to the last point.
Amethyst Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MsFrisby wrote:
Why can't you have a smart, ambitious, exciting, passionate, stable girl with big tits? Very Happy

Because they are always either married/involved, across the country/world, or otherwise inaccecible.
Kibate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
someone requested in this thread for someone to color the gal

well, i had nothing better to do, so i colored the whole comic:

i hope you like it^^

actually, i wanted her to have red hair, but it didn't look as hot as the blond version(which is kinda ironic, because i usually prefer red hair)
WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice.
Secret

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome.

Both to the normal strip and the colored.

Nice to see Slick catching a break once in a while.
Yarko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeku wrote:
As far as I know, all males have that underlying impulse to pursue that which is beautiful and sexually stimulating, but at the end of the day, (or perhaps once you're out of your 20s) that no longer really satisfies.

<snicker> This is your experience? What makes you think everyone is exactly like you? Why do you project your life onto others'?This has not been my experience. I have had many fullfilling sexual relationships in my life. I am going into my 40s and I still "pursue that which is beautiful and sexually stimulating" and I am very satisfied. But you probably won't believe me. If someone claims to not fit into your mold, they must be lying, right?

Zeku wrote:
This is where the 'clever' person chimes in and says 'No, I'd be satisfied with just having all the sex I wanted,' but of course, they wouldn't. Next on their platter would be world domination of some variety.

Poor thing. You haven't had an orgasm in years, have you? I can imagine that would fuck up a person's head. Go ahead. Touch it. Rub it. It's ok, and you will feel much better afterward.

What you wrote:

Zeku wrote:
In my mind, the fulfillment of sexual desire and avarice is just like a plant that never stops growing. Left to it's own devices, the plant would grow until it crushes itself, ever hungering, ever growing, never satisfied.

But what I'm calling the 'plant,' which is the part of us that always lusts for more, can be destroyed at will, and will always grow back! It doesn't matter how completely you supress your desire to have sex, it will reappear the moment a stimulus appears.

What I read: BLAH BLAH BLEH

Zeku wrote:
This is my view of a relationship with God. Not an eternal choice to be or to do something, but to submit to a temporary destruction of the flesh, which will be allowed to regrow once God's purpose (which we can assume includes self-control) is fulfilled. How temporary? Well, I don't think true obedience includes questions like that. All of this is irrelevant if you don't believe in God in the first place, of course.

Oh, if only your flesh would be destroyed. All of it. In a fire.
Snorri

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kibate wrote:
hi

i hope you like it^^

actually, i wanted her to have red hair, but it didn't look as hot as the blond version(which is kinda ironic, because i usually prefer red hair)

Things like this convince me that we need the coloring contest back. It's awesome.

(And I guess it looks better blonde because red hair is really hard to draw natural.)

Lemontree

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*applauds Kibate*

^__^
Zeku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yarko, if I have trouble believing what you say, it's not because you don't fit into my preconceived notions, but because you're bitter and negative each time you speak.

Edit: And as strange as it may sound, in an overlying sense: kindness > logic, for the simple reason that you will never find yourself in a non-social context. (you would go insane in a non-infinite span of time)
mouse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snorri wrote:
Kibate wrote:
hi

i hope you like it^^

Things like this convince me that we need the coloring contest back. It's awesome.

(And I guess it looks better blonde because red hair is really hard to draw natural.)

ditto to both - _very_ nice, kibate!

and it just shows how much you all have corrupted me that when i saw this just now, i read the legend thing as 'most thrusted man in america'.

(what _is_ the proper name for those little tags?)
Yarko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yarko, if I have trouble believing what you say, it's not because you don't fit into my preconceived notions, but because you're bitter and negative each time you speak.

Yep, I'm sure that's it, numbnuts. Lick my balls.
Quote:
you would go insane in a non-infinite span of time

You just make shit up and believe it, huh? I came on your mom's face.
PeteMoss

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snorri wrote:
Kibate wrote:
hi

i hope you like it^^

Having the coloring contest back would be awesome.
Zeku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is the coloring done exactly? With pens and scanned, or with a program? I'm curious because the pvp guy was just talking about learning how to use a tablet.
Lasairfiona

Location: I have to be somewhere? ::runs around frantically::

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice coloring job! The only thing I can find wrong with it is that I thought she was wearing leggings under the skirt plus regular heels rather than boots but I suppose it could go either way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: