welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random Trivia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feiticeira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: At least on Jeopardy, spelling doesn't count Reply with quote

PsycoMonkey wrote:

The average penis is 5-6 inches long while erect.

I have a larger than average penis when its under a microscope.

Oh yeah? My penis is 5-6 inches wide when erect.
bun bun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: At least on Jeopardy, spelling doesn't count Reply with quote

Feiticeira wrote:
PsycoMonkey wrote:

The average penis is 5-6 inches long while erect.

I have a larger than average penis when its under a microscope.

your av was the perfect backdrop for that post. of course you planned it that way, i'm sure. yeah, that's right. i am accusing you of knowing *everything*.
PsycoMonkey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: At least on Jeopardy, spelling doesn't count Reply with quote

Feiticeira wrote:

poor guy..and poor girl who ever has to deal with that...ill go find you a place that will do penile reductions
Germ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One net ton is 2,000 pounds, one metric ton is 2,204.623 pounds, and one gross ton is 2,240 pounds
Feiticeira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: At least on Jeopardy, spelling doesn't count Reply with quote

bun bun wrote:
i'm sure. yeah, that's right. i am accusing you of knowing *everything*.

I can no more deny it than I can deny having a monter penis Sad
bun bun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: At least on Jeopardy, spelling doesn't count Reply with quote

Feiticeira wrote:
bun bun wrote:
i'm sure. yeah, that's right. i am accusing you of knowing *everything*.

I can no more deny it than I can deny having a monter penis Sad

...except the correct spelling of "monster".
Very Happy
PsycoMonkey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

come now!! must have random trivia!!

Most cyclists in the Tour de France generates enough energy during one to two stages of the race to power an apartment in Paris for 3 days.

The Egyptian Civilization was the first to have slaves.

Utah was allowed to be the land of the Latter Day Saints because it was unsightly and desired by none when the country was being expanded. (or so it has been said unto my ears.)

The Bible written in Olde English is not how people actually talked back in the time the Bible is about. They spoke in Hebrew or something like that.
Mizike

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsycoMonkey wrote:

The Bible written in Olde English is not how people actually talked back in the time the Bible is about. They spoke in Hebrew or something like that.

That's not true. The Bible was written between over a span of 1000 years begining with the book of Genesis written on Thursday, July 1st 3056 BC (That's BEFORE CHRIST not before common era you secular satanists!) and ending with the prophetic Book of Revelations in 2120 AD (that's Anno Domini - In the year of our LORD!).

It was written by the wisest and most secretive German Monks who spoke God's English (that's how we know they were the wisest) and accurately recorded Jesus' image as a Light brown-haired blue-eyed man who is handsome and caring and tender yet masculine at the the same time. JESUS WAS NOT GHAY!

The only reason that people think that Jesus spoke latin, greek, hebrew or some made up language like aramaic is because they are papists and have allowed themselves to come uner the influnce of the Gutenburg bible (which is scientiffically proven to suck) or the Anti-Christ Mel Gibson. If he were a true Christian then he would not be spreading such lies around!
Fhqwhgads

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mizike wrote:
blah blah blah... God's English yadda yadda...

*snerk* You make me think of this:
"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary." - James D. Nicoll
Mizike

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been so accurately quoted in all my life.
Teh Digital Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsycoMonkey wrote:

I'm not sure I believe that.
Daugaard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only five percent of household high definition televisions are properly operated to achieve maximum clarity.

Without gravity, a spider would spin a spherical web.

According to a Cornell University study, 70 percent of students earning a Ph.D. in the humanities will be on welfare for at least a year within five years of graduation.

Microwaves run most efficiently when they are warmed up. Running a microwave empty for three seconds before heating food will reduce overall wattage and cooking time by up to 43 percent. Properly warming up a microwave will increase its useful lifetime by an average of 21 months.

New York City has more abandoned subway stations than the number of active subway stations in Baltimore.

Cockroaches have only recently evolved their aversion to light. Less than two hundred years ago they had no such distaste.

A person who brushes their teeth twice a day removes 14 grams of plaque every year.

1.83 percent of Germans can "recall" seeing a unicorn in a zoo at some point in their life.

http://www.gullible.info/ contains alot of crap.

Two identical microwaves running back to back can develop a thermal harmonic strong enough to melt glass.
PsycoMonkey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teh Digital Dragon wrote:
PsycoMonkey wrote:

its true...the jews who built their pyramids were slaves..there is no previous recorded or spoken statement of anyone else having slaves..but like i say..everything i know is hearsay from random people..like history teachers and what not
Mizike

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsycoMonkey wrote:
Teh Digital Dragon wrote:
PsycoMonkey wrote:

its true...the jews who built their pyramids were slaves..there is no previous recorded or spoken statement of anyone else having slaves..but like i say..everything i know is hearsay from random people..like history teachers and what not

You mean to say that the Sumerians didn't have any slave? I'm not sure I buy that. I might believe that The Egyptians are the first to record having slaves, but even that's a stretch.
PsycoMonkey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is exactly why i post it here...cuz its what i have heard in my life...it may be wrong...im not saying im perfect in my answers..so..proof is best!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: