welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions and Answers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 691, 692, 693 ... 753, 754, 755  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Gary

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It only works when you twat about as loudly as tucking possible, like a Mormon drowning in stripped sweat.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TUCKING? PREDICTIVE TEXT, IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!?!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, amsterdam always delivers.
Martian Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss Amsterdam!
trustedfaith

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canopus wrote:
trustedfaith wrote:
Also, for those of you taking it for kicks -- you're the reason why I have to go through all this red tape just to be prescribed it. So thanks dicks. Smile

Hear hear!

So even though three medical/mental professionals came to the same conclusion, because it was my primary care doctor prescribing it, my insurance won't cover it. I have to go to a psychiatrist to have it prescribed and THEN my insurance will cover it.

So my doctor referred me to the psychiatrist she talked to, so the psychiatrist can prescribe it to me.

Lovely.
WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUT IS SURE BEATS SOCIALIZED MEDICINE EH?
WHO WANTS SOME BUREAUCRAT COMING BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR DOCTOR, M I RITE?
Yorick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yorick wrote:
What color of scarf would go with both a red coat and a green coat?

Dro wrote:
I would go for a persimmon color, which would accent the red and complement the green.

Darqcyde wrote:
My suggestion would be a neutral tone, like grey, or charcoal, or taupe, or beige.

thanks for the suggests. I ultimately got a beige scarf, which I compared against a barn red scarf and a green coat in the store, and a gift receipt in case. (went for the thick knitted kind, too.)
Mr Gary

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working with Two Pints tonight. She points out a kid drinking underage. I chuck him out. He goes but tries to act like the saddest man alive doing so. I see him later drinking outside the pub. I confront him, by name, tell him i know who he is and how old he is, and to fuck off. We close the pub a while later and Two Pints goes for a cigarette. He's outside with his mates. It dawns on him now how I know his name etc. So he calls out to Two Pints that she's a slut and he's going to 'smash her up'.

He doesn't realise I'm stood a yard behind her, out of sight. I step out and ask him to repeat what he said. He starts to walk away so I ask him again. Now he's the saddest man alive again so he walks toward me - maybe ten feet away - and tells me he's going to rape her. I start to walk toward him and his mates drag him back tell him to shut up. I tell him to fuck off again & they go.

Q. What to do next? Find him & beat the shit out of him? Get someone else to do it? Call the police? Find his parents & talk to them?

Q. Am i right to feel like a total pussy for not beating the shit out of a 17 y.o. who threatened to rape the girl I'm sleeping with?

Q. Am I actually having a heart attack 'cos i'm still shaking 2 hrs later?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working with Two Pints tonight. She points out a kid drinking underage. I chuck him out. He goes but tries to act like the saddest man alive doing so. I see him later drinking outside the pub. I confront him, by name, tell him i know who he is and how old he is, and to fuck off. We close the pub a while later and Two Pints goes for a cigarette. He's outside with his mates. It dawns on him now how I know his name etc. So he calls out to Two Pints that she's a slut and he's going to 'smash her up'.

He doesn't realise I'm stood a yard behind her, out of sight. I step out and ask him to repeat what he said. He starts to walk away so I ask him again. Now he's the saddest man alive again so he walks toward me - maybe ten feet away - and tells me he's going to rape her. I start to walk toward him and his mates drag him back tell him to shut up. I tell him to fuck off again & they go.

Q. What to do next? Find him & beat the shit out of him? Get someone else to do it? Call the police? Find his parents & talk to them?

Q. Am i right to feel like a total pussy for not beating the shit out of a 17 y.o. who threatened to rape the girl I'm sleeping with?

Q. Am I actually having a heart attack 'cos i'm still shaking 2 hrs later?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

* saddest = baddest. predictive text.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 Police & parents if you think it's real
2 hell no
3 probably not

Fuuuuck Gary
Mr Gary

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a real threat imo. But it doesn't matter. I can't think of any worse thing he could hve said.

And I do feel like a pure pussy for not laying the kid out. You guys know I'm not one for the fighting talk and shit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The saddest man alive bit threw me off a bit from what I was expecting to feel. Why does Gary have this kind of pitying understanding in this kind of situation?

That aside, you did the right thing. Going after him is the expected thing, but it just serves to validate him. It was an angry, empty threat and he is a pathetic nothing for saying something like that. No need to turn it and him into something.
Samsally

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, what Dro said.

As someone whose been in Two Pint's shoes (well, about the drunken rape threats... the whole rest of the situation was different), I bet she appreciated that you stood up for her at all, at any rate.
Halen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parents and police. Do the right thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 691, 692, 693 ... 753, 754, 755  Next
Page 692 of 755

Jump to: