Welcome to the Fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meet your Sinfesters: Explain that inside joke...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tiogshi



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 315

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well I think it's generally accepted that "Uncle" benny had some role in most people's conception.
Oh, god... that just reminded me.

My entire set of seven uncles, one at a time, managed to bullshit their way in to visit my mother right after I was born (only the father is supposed to be allowed visitation in the first 12 hours after birth here), by explaining to the receptionist nurses that each of them were actually the sperm donor...

By the time the nurses found out what was going on, four of them were in there taking turns holding me, and my actual father came back from an errand he had to run. So when he asks to go up and see his wife and son, and the nurse tells him the father just went up, and explains what she thinks is the situation... I'm told dad nearly died laughing right there in the halls, and then had to help the nurse chase all four of them out.
_________________
(( Tiogshi Laj :: Average ASCII Artisan And Ambitiously Anachronistic Assonanteur ))
(( This post has been quad-ROT13 encrypted. Reading it violates the DMCA. ))
(( Fight me! ))
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rm



Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 4087

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiogshi's sig wrote:
(( Now with 50% more fuit jruice! Ask about our convenient bulk pricing!! ))


I'm kind of curious about fuit jruice.
_________________
...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Uncle Benny



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 8129

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHO CARES, IT'S CONVENIENT AND IN BULK, YOU ARE GETTING A WHOLE BUSHEL-FULL OF FRUIT JRUICE IN YOUR STOCKINGS THIS CHRISTMAS!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rm



Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 4087

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! but what kind? is it grappe or crunbury-orng or prineaple!?
_________________
...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trustedfaith



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3369
Location: My own little world...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rm wrote:
yay! but kind? is it grappe or crunbury-orng or prineaple!?


Smert ass. Razz
_________________
I'm doing the twitter thing; you should stalk/follow me: http://twitter.com/sillygurlroo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ashcraftthepirate



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 1035

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Late arrival in role declaration:

I'm the wild boy who was orphaned and left on the sinfest doorstep but, after failing to be adopted at the waystation found my way to a nearby burrow where I a family of hedgehogs raised me as their own.

Now, after being discovered by a team of erinaceinologists I've been brought into proper society where they hope to teach me conventions and language. I am making steady but awkward progress. Occasionally, when I find myself in a situation I can't handle, I attempt to roll into a ball which is quite ineffective since I'm not really a hedgehog.

In the style of Tarzan and George of the Jungle, I will soon fall in love with one of the Sinfest elite, wooing her away from a handsome but ill-intentioned suitor. This will cause much turmoil in the community, and I will return to the burrows, only to find out that I not longer fit in there and long for human companionship. Eventually, I will emerge to seek my love, but will be tragically caught in the crossfire of a heated debate in the general discussuion Forum.


Alternately:

I'm the long-lost pirate cousin, who upon his expiration, will leave behind a map to untold riches... G'arrr.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Tiogshi



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 315

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding "fuit jruice"...

My fiancee once asked me if I wanted some fruit juice, as she was pouring some for herself. She accidentally pronounced it "fuit jruice", but try as she might she couldn't intentionally pronounce it that way. So that's what I call it now; a nice cold glass of tasty fuit jruice.

The "convenient bulk pricing" bit is just a gag to help the fuit jruice comment stand up.
_________________
(( Tiogshi Laj :: Average ASCII Artisan And Ambitiously Anachronistic Assonanteur ))
(( This post has been quad-ROT13 encrypted. Reading it violates the DMCA. ))
(( Fight me! ))
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Uncle Benny



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 8129

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

regardless, rm's getting a bushelful in his stockings this holiday.

but only if it's nylon, only the second best for the good little boys.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xilonen



Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 466
Location: Portland, OR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashcraftthepirate wrote:
I'm the long-lost pirate cousin, who upon his expiration, will leave behind a map to untold riches... G'arrr.


speaking of pirates, did you ever make it up to the sound like you wanted? next time you're coming home give me a bit more warning and i'll see what i can do about meeting you in seattle or something. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ashcraftthepirate



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 1035

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xilonen wrote:
ashcraftthepirate wrote:
I'm the long-lost pirate cousin, who upon his expiration, will leave behind a map to untold riches... G'arrr.


speaking of pirates, did you ever make it up to the sound like you wanted? next time you're coming home give me a bit more warning and i'll see what i can do about meeting you in seattle or something. Wink


NO Sad I found myself spread pretty thin over leave, never made it out that way. I WILL be visiting when I get back though. Probably mid-late summer. I'll make sure to give you adequate planning time... That, or I'll harass you at work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Xilonen



Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 466
Location: Portland, OR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashcraftthepirate wrote:
Xilonen wrote:
ashcraftthepirate wrote:
I'm the long-lost pirate cousin, who upon his expiration, will leave behind a map to untold riches... G'arrr.


speaking of pirates, did you ever make it up to the sound like you wanted? next time you're coming home give me a bit more warning and i'll see what i can do about meeting you in seattle or something. Wink


NO Sad I found myself spread pretty thin over leave, never made it out that way. I WILL be visiting when I get back though. Probably mid-late summer. I'll make sure to give you adequate planning time... That, or I'll harass you at work.


deal! i just hope it's not during the time i'll be in maine.. wouldn't THAT be unfortunate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
sporko



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 2900

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashcraftthepirate wrote:
Late arrival in role declaration:

I'm the wild boy who was orphaned and left on the sinfest doorstep but, after failing to be adopted at the waystation found my way to a nearby burrow where I a family of hedgehogs raised me as their own.

Now, after being discovered by a team of erinaceinologists I've been brought into proper society where they hope to teach me conventions and language. I am making steady but awkward progress. Occasionally, when I find myself in a situation I can't handle, I attempt to roll into a ball which is quite ineffective since I'm not really a hedgehog.

In the style of Tarzan and George of the Jungle, I will soon fall in love with one of the Sinfest elite, wooing her away from a handsome but ill-intentioned suitor. This will cause much turmoil in the community, and I will return to the burrows, only to find out that I not longer fit in there and long for human companionship. Eventually, I will emerge to seek my love, but will be tragically caught in the crossfire of a heated debate in the general discussuion Forum.


Alternately:

I'm the long-lost pirate cousin, who upon his expiration, will leave behind a map to untold riches... G'arrr.


slight character change:
i want to be the paranoid militant erinaceinologist uncle.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
death_to_dib



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 288
Location: Its getting colder in hell.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im the hobo that lives in your attic. you might not see him everyday but hes there... trust me hes always there... watching, waiting, doing unchristian things to random appliances. incidentally you might want to wash your toaster.
_________________
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."- Mark Twain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group