welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sinfest Picture Post: index on page one
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 818, 819, 820, 821, 822  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ennis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
That's awesome! The only reason I wouldn't recognize you is cuz I'm not familiar with the anime. Based on the pictures that popped up when I googled the character your cosplay is -spot on-.

Thanks! I highly recommend the series, it's amazing. And yeah I was really anal about getting the details right, there are actually a few things that aren't quite correct that I want to change for next time. I actually ordered a custom pair of shoes from somewhere that had them cheap on etsy, there's been all kinds of problems though and I just hope that they're not a scammer. But they still do message me back so I'm hoping they're just really bad at organisation and dealing with setbacks. I'm going to make a smaller bow tie in more of a dark brown, and I hope I can get some brown contact lenses too. The issue is that I have astigmatic eyes so it's hard to get coloured contacts in the right prescription, most of them are either non-prescription or basic prescription.

Darqcyde wrote:
Oh man, that's spot on! Kinda made me sad Crying or Very sad

When my mum was taking the photo she was like "You aren't going to smile?"
Mum, if you knew anything about this character, you would know he is not going to smile.

Heretical Rants wrote:
Heretical Rants wrote:
Czeslaw

Ennis

w
waaaaait a minute

Ennis is the name of a character in that series, too!

AHA!

I feel like I have stumbled upon great wisdom

More like great confusion. I chose "Ennis" (and that's my IRL chosen name as well) because it was unisex but leaned to masculine (even though it's obscure). Then I rewatched Baccano and got really into it and was just like "it is really awkward that that character has the same name as me". To make things even more confusing, my friend was going to cosplay as that Ennis with me (but she was busy so didn't this time) so it would be me, Ennis, as Czes and her, <name>, as Ennis. It's kind of ridiculous.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"With great confusion comes great wisdom" --Confucious
Samsally

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My latest foray into fashion. Most people don't know what to make of me when I dress up. (You can't see them but I also have opaque black tights on).
eureka00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks nice on you! I wish I could pull off yellow. It just doesn't go with my skin.
Samsally

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to do well with most colors except powder blue, I guess? Which makes me laugh cuz literally every 'figure out your skin tone!' quiz and test I've ever taken says I should look best in powder blue.

It's like "No really, I made a room of people go "ergh" once. Definitely not my color."

Anyway I love bright yellow irrationally and I'm going to try to incorporate it into my wardrobe more.
eureka00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those tests are stupid. I say put the color on and have someone else give you their honest opinion.
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm doing the story thing again and I go to random pictures on flickr and OMG IT'S ENNIS' DOPPELGÄNGER Shocked, a model by the name of Vincent Littlehat (who appears to be self described as a "professional nude art androgynous model: half-boy, half-girl, all-around androgynous wonder"): https://www.flickr.com/photos/carthorse/13580225935/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ennis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darqcyde wrote:
So I'm doing the story thing again and I go to random pictures on flickr and OMG IT'S ENNIS' DOPPELGÄNGER Shocked, a model by the name of Vincent Littlehat (who appears to be self described as a "professional nude art androgynous model: half-boy, half-girl, all-around androgynous wonder"): https://www.flickr.com/photos/carthorse/13580225935/

Uh. I think they look quite different to me. They're taller and more attractive for one. I looked up their photos and it seriously weirds me out to see someone I'm being compared to nude. I don't even like people seeing my LEGS*, let alone anything else. I feel self-conscious about the slight curve on my bound chest, looking at them just letting it all hang out it just... really weird. I'm kind of mad that they're an A-cup too, they could get the non-scarring surgery but I'm pretty sure I need to get the one that leaves you with scars in the area.

Yeah looking at more photos they are waaay more attractive. Guess that's why they're a model. Oh, their hands and feet are so much nicer... The sexual nature of a lot of the photos creeps me out though...

And yet I still feel kind of jealous Neutral

*Like, I wear jeans 99% of the time even in the hot Australian summer. The only time I wear shorts is when I'm not going to see anyone other than family. Maybe if their shape changes on T I'll wear shorts in public, but until then I despise them. That model has way nicer legs than I do.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
Most people don't know what to make of me when I dress up.

I put a red plastic funnel on my head when I dress up!

That's how you know I have the best fashion sense!

Ennis wrote:

hmmmmmm

Heretical Rants wrote:
yeah, none of us will ever be as good as Ennis =\

by 'us' I mean me

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Ennis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretical Rants wrote:

Ennis wrote:

hmmmmmm

Heretical Rants wrote:
yeah, none of us will ever be as good as Ennis =\

by 'us' I mean me

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I can understand possibly being jealous of my clothes? The rest of me, not so much.

(I have no idea how you look HR, why don't you post a photo?)
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually have posted an image of myself on these forums before

a naked picture

*googles "heretical rants"*
ah, here it is

that is me
that is the image of myself that I posted

oh, and a self-portrait, too

and for some reason this also came up in the search:

(this may or may not also be me)

some people who are not me also turn up in the search

someone went and named their heresy-themed wordpress blog after me, they did! I'm flattered, of course.
Ennis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, from what I can tell you are quite attractive, have fantastic hair and possibly even wings.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I updated my self-portrait:

Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I've seen you hiding out in my bathroom.

And, the top-right drawer of my desk at work.

Are you stalking me?
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ennis wrote:
Darqcyde wrote:

Uh. I think they look quite different to me. They're taller and more attractive for one. I looked up their photos and it seriously weirds me out to see someone I'm being compared to nude. I don't even like people seeing my LEGS*, let alone anything else. I feel self-conscious about the slight curve on my bound chest, looking at them just letting it all hang out it just... really weird. I'm kind of mad that they're an A-cup too, they could get the non-scarring surgery but I'm pretty sure I need to get the one that leaves you with scars in the area.

Yeah looking at more photos they are waaay more attractive. Guess that's why they're a model. Oh, their hands and feet are so much nicer... The sexual nature of a lot of the photos creeps me out though...

*Like, I wear jeans 99% of the time even in the hot Australian summer. The only time I wear shorts is when I'm not going to see anyone other than family. Maybe if their shape changes on T I'll wear shorts in public, but until then I despise them. That model has way nicer legs than I do.

Sorry, didn't mean to cause any offense.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 818, 819, 820, 821, 822  Next
Page 819 of 822

Jump to: