welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sin'ked In

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Gary

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:47 am    Post subject: Sin'ked In Reply with quote

Hello, world travel peoples!

Presently, I can house and employ a person who would like to spend four/five months in the Scottish Highlands. If anyone knows of anyone who might be interested, PM me. We're talking about the most beautiful part of Europe, with fishing, sailing, other things on boats, walking, mountaineering, etc. And paid work and accommodation!

If you or anyone you know is kicking about and wants a few months work whilst saving for further travel, PM me.

And this might be a good space for us regulars to pass on news of opportunities etc. I, for instance, am wondering whether anyone in Europe knows of an English speaking bar tending / front of house position running over the winter / Xmas holidays.
Mr. Meddler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to go over there. Best of luck to whomever you hire. Very Happy

Click here to see my artwork!
Click here to check out my Tweets!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno.... there won't be any glamping at this establishment, right?
jwing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would this entail? I would love to get rid, I mean, send wing2 away for job opportunities. He's 18, bright and quick to pick up on tasks.
Mr Gary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoC, some mild glamping may be involved.

J, even if it's not this season, any young person (18+) who fancies some work and some wonderful travel will likely find it in Europe. Right now I could do with someone who can wait tables / wash pots / be a generally all round good guy. The fact that I'm mentioning this on the Sinfest forum should give you an idea of how easy it is to find work in some areas of Europe - fuck, I was hired after a facebook post reply. Your kids could might try and fly over and try and get a job in London, if they love the idea of living in a cardboard box and starving to death. But Europe is bigger than that.

It's a boon to the younger ladies and lads to get a bit of graft in as they travel, and opportunities like the one I have taken (and can offer to others) are wider spread than you'd think, especially for people with a little bit of talk to them.

I will remember, and if I'm here next season J, I will hit you up in the late winter to see if I can steal one or two of your young ones.
Mr Gary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Collary to previous: J, if you send him to Glasgow, I will find him a job and a home. If he arrives soon, like, mind. I'm only up here myself until October.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: