welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fighting The Mailbox Blues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jwing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:36 pm    Post subject: Fighting The Mailbox Blues Reply with quote

*badlilkitty* and I were chatting and realized we really like getting letters; not just emails but actual I-just-got-a-letter-dance something-in-the-postal-box letters. We figured others might like that too. so here's a thread to start the ball rolling.

If you'd like to receive letters, post here and people who want to send letters can send you an IM to get your address. If you feel uncomfortable giving out your address first, state it in your post and people can give you their address and the onus would be on you to write first.

Forever stamps for USians is, I think 49 cents right now, but they last, hey, forever and they're coming out with space-themed and Star Trek themed ones this year. International stamps (for usians sending out of country) are 1.15$. Non-usians, I'm very sorry but I don't know the workings of your postal system well enough to give prices.

If you post here, *please* follow through. If you don't like your handwriting, type it up and print it out. Please don't harass people and DO NOT share addresses.

If you have access to Daiso, they have fun stationery sets for 1.50$, and I recommend getting washi tape (same price) because the envelopes are not self sealing.

Thank you!
mouse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like getting letters! i even like writing letters! (not sure how much people like reading them, since my life is rather dull and my handwriting is ... idiosyncratic) - but i will write to people! pm me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: