welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy Birthday to me!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MsFrisby

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy 21st! May you have many more great birthdays.

No stories of drunken debauchery from me. Nope. Not a one to tell.

SHHHH! Benny! SHHH!
Kilgore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got so sick the night before my 21st birthday that I wasn't up for more than moderate imbibing when the big night actuall rolled around.

My friends Nate and Nenad gave me a Czech barbie knock off that they had drawn heavy leg and pubic hair onto with a Sharpie.

I miss them.

-Slick
thewaitersitsondown

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time I got at all drunk was in Aruba. I chugged three fruity drinks loaded with rum (I loved that bartender, he was so heavy-handed with the alcohol) and ended up learning to belly dance rather poorly. I have pictures, too, somewhere.
I have no real stories of debauchery, I'm ashamed to admit. Generally when I get drunk I just get very happy, talk a lot, go along with anything and thus occasionally make a fool of myself.
PeteMoss

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday
Michael

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hooray!
Drui

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday, Froggums!

Have you ever heard of a fishbowl? It's a delightful thing, I hope you gain access to one soon.

However, let me advise you that tequila bodyshots can be a very bad thing. Especially, say, 9 in one hour...
Uncle Benny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy b day, froggy.
San Padrone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Legal Day!
Desire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first time I got drunk... actually it was at the first party I went to, I ended up drinking about 7-8 Mooseheads, a few shots of something, and several glasses of I think rum and coke. I passed out for a little bit then puked (in the toilet, thank god) and was sober by the time my dad came to pick me up (party was 4 hours long, max). I was about 15 1/2.

I don't think I've ever drunk rum again since then. Coincidently, I've never passed out while drunk since then. I used to puke quite often though when drunk but that's more because I lose my sense of I don't know what to call it, but after the first couple, I'll drink two drinks for every one everyone else drinks. I just lose the ability to pace myself or know when I've had too much so I'll drink massive amounts that would make other people seriously ill. So I don't know I've had enough until I feel sick. Then I make myself puke (it's the only time I can) and I usually* feel better and sober up within minutes.

*With two notable exceptions, one being the last time I quit smoking and I smoked for the first time in like a year while downing $1 mugs of beer all night and getting totally trashed then being driven around for 30 minutes by a woman who drives like a maniac (I get car sick rather easily). I was so freaking sick that night... all night long. I feel sick just remembering it.
The other time was the last time I got drunk. I hadn't been diagnosed with acid reflux yet and I kept puking until I was spitting up stomach acid, well into the next morning. It took months for my throat to stop hurting.
It's been more then a year, maybe two years... I forget but I haven't had the urge to get drunk again since then.
The Victim Here

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me? Drunk? Psah.

I ran out from behind a bus and did a dance on a wall which had a sheer drop onto rocks about 30 feet down. And it was that crazy hammer time dance. I believe I failed horribly, and later threw a newspaper at someone and yelled "Now who's got the queen of SPADES?!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: