welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1 1 2007 Literary Review

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gridsleep

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: 1 1 2007 Literary Review Reply with quote

Ok, I have to take issue. What does The Hunchback of Notre Dame have to do with being antichristmas? It didn't even take place in Winter. He lived in a cathedral. He was an employee. Was the Grinch a sexton? Was Scrooge a chaplain? Ok, I have not yet read the full HOND. I did read the entire unexpurgated Les Miserables, though. All 1300 pages. Great read. Also nothing to do with being antichristmas. Unconfuse me, my life is too much of a shambles already.
PinkSpider43

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: 1 1 2007 Literary Review Reply with quote

gridsleep wrote:
Ok, I have to take issue. What does The Hunchback of Notre Dame have to do with being antichristmas? It didn't even take place in Winter. He lived in a cathedral. He was an employee. Was the Grinch a sexton? Was Scrooge a chaplain? Ok, I have not yet read the full HOND. I did read the entire unexpurgated Les Miserables, though. All 1300 pages. Great read. Also nothing to do with being antichristmas. Unconfuse me, my life is too much of a shambles already.
It's simple.

They're all a bunch of pussies.
WhupAs101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thrown off too honestly, but I'm sure I'm just missing something. And if I'm not, well, we need to rewrite the story so that it IS anti-Christmas, because Tat cannot err.
Bart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this is a bit of a strecth, but what Magic said in the thread about this comic might be true. It might be an answer to someone claiming that Lil Evil would want to be nice but just can't communicate with others. In this comic Lil Evil calls such characters, "antisocial" characters that become "good", pussies.
MintPixie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they're just all evil characters that turn nice in the end
scrooge sees the error of his evil ways after the ghosts
grinch becomes nice
and quasimodo helps esmerelda
lil devil thinks they're pussies coz they turned nice and didnt stick with evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: