Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I be upset.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
What happena my handle?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: I be upset. Reply with quote

I'm starting to think that I'm having dissociative blackouts wherein I register for sites or log in to computers with a password only my alternate personality knows.

Today I decided to join this board as the name I had on the old board, & it told me there already was one. Well, I thought, maybe I signed up, didn't actually post anything, & forgot. I tried signing in with my old password, no go. Tried another password I use for random other sites, no go. Doesn't look like it was me. Wha-aaa?

Last edited by What happena my handle? on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
What happena my handle?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: And it wasn't my email address Reply with quote

And it wasn't my email address, 'cos that's what I used to log in under this name. Aaargh!
Uncle Benny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think somebody's going around and registering the previous people's nics so they don't get troll stolen or something.

wait a bit, I'm sure they'll get in touch with you about it.

I HOPE!
Dusty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would be alot of email accounts.
TIAB

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or just someone with a website that has a catch-all email account so that any possible name used for an email address at that site will forward to one inbox. Virtually unlimited email addresses.

Yeah, I have that feature handy, but I'm not the type to do something like that. I have only used that feature for signing up for alt TIAB accounts.
DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Coqatriz is upset. Reply with quote

DELETED
Marik

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: like as in 'held testicles upon' Reply with quote

The best thing I can reccomend is to belt out an email to Tatsuya. He may take action on your behalf. Some teabaggery occured in the forum handle department.
taylorbell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a worrying turn of events.

NO NOT REALLY THO.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: