welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3/8/07 - Love Yourself 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uninformed_Kitty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Isocity is so cool. I wish I were a small pixel person so that I could live in a small pixel house. And my neighbors would be a small pixel bunny and a small pixel snake. But Mr. Snake wouldn't eat Mr. Bunny 'cause he's cool like that.
H_e_a_r_t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uninformed_Kitty wrote:
That Isocity is so cool. I wish I were a small pixel person so that I could live in a small pixel house. And my neighbors would be a small pixel bunny and a small pixel snake. But Mr. Snake wouldn't eat Mr. Bunny 'cause he's cool like that.

I thought snakes like to eat human though =o or bite them.
Uninformed_Kitty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh, no. Snakes are afraid of people, and would prefer to avoid them altogether. When people get to close, snakes will bite and run away. Children running, for example, will come upon a snake very quickly, before it has a chance to hiss, rattle, or warn them away by some other means. That's why it's important to always pay close attention while hiking or while you're in a field. I'm not sure how something as large as an anaconda would feel about humans though. I don't have much knowledge of large snakes.
H_e_a_r_t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uninformed_Kitty wrote:
Gosh, no. Snakes are afraid of people, and would prefer to avoid them altogether. When people get to close, snakes will bite and run away. Children running, for example, will come upon a snake very quickly, before it has a chance to hiss, rattle, or warn them away by some other means. That's why it's important to always pay close attention while hiking or while you're in a field. I'm not sure how something as large as an anaconda would feel about humans though. I don't have much knowledge of large snakes.

Ahh, but i heard some time ago, near my area, suddenly snakes come out of no where and swamped the city.My uncle found one sleeping next to him. And snakes were everywhere xp

Last edited by H_e_a_r_t on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Uninformed_Kitty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Various things can force animals out of their habitats and into cities. I won't bother trying to guess about the snakes, but I did recent-ish-ly hear about some bears that invaded a city. The winter had been uncommonly harsh and long, so the bears weren't able to eat the berries like the normally do. Starving, they ventured into the city, digging through trashcans and attacking people who happened by. Bears are also afraid of people.
H_e_a_r_t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hhmm, that makes sense.
--yawn-- Tat's comic is late today huh?
jorago

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish Churchbot came down and destroyed isocity!
H_e_a_r_t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jorago wrote:
I wish Churchbot came down and destroyed isocity!

There's one..or two in there already xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: