welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4/10/07 - Cut and Run
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lemontree



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3298

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mahjqa wrote:
For anyone who ownders where Tat's quote came from:
Commercial from "Lost in Translation" wrote:
For relaxing times, make it Suntory time


Awww! You beat me to the comment. v_v

But yay Suntory time! I want some whiskey now, damnit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brain.Damage



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 1336

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undrallio wrote:
Meh, Monique's expectations are just set to high. There is no way that a guy could be everything she wants him to be because what she wants is the perfect guy. Let's all rofl at that for a little bit because we all know guy's are self-centered pigs. For the most part of course.

Gotta get da poon!


Monique doesn't want the perfect guy, she just wants a slave.

Unless that's supposed to be the perfect guy...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mouse



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 17600
Location: under the bed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monique doesn't know what she wants. i think today she's more worried about abandonment issues.

actually, i guess she does know what she want, it's just that what she wants changes all the time.
_________________
aka: neverscared!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Undrallio



Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 64
Location: Da UP eh?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brain.Damage wrote:
Undrallio wrote:
Meh, Monique's expectations are just set to high. There is no way that a guy could be everything she wants him to be because what she wants is the perfect guy. Let's all rofl at that for a little bit because we all know guy's are self-centered pigs. For the most part of course.

Gotta get da poon!


Monique doesn't want the perfect guy, she just wants a slave.

Unless that's supposed to be the perfect guy...


I think that's pretty much what every girl wants....a slave who'll never leave them, hurt them, or disobey them.
_________________
A wise man once told me to follow my heart, so I did. Turns out I have a lot of arteries.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Samsally



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 6638

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undrallio wrote:
I think that's pretty much what every girl wants....a slave who'll never leave them, hurt them, or disobey them.


You are pretty oblivious then, huh?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
H_e_a_r_t



Joined: 31 Dec 2006
Posts: 298
Location: Heaven <3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undrallio wrote:
Brain.Damage wrote:
Undrallio wrote:
Meh, Monique's expectations are just set to high. There is no way that a guy could be everything she wants him to be because what she wants is the perfect guy. Let's all rofl at that for a little bit because we all know guy's are self-centered pigs. For the most part of course.

Gotta get da poon!


Monique doesn't want the perfect guy, she just wants a slave.

Unless that's supposed to be the perfect guy...


I think that's pretty much what every girl wants....a slave who'll never leave them, hurt them, or disobey them.

._________. you're a girl?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Undrallio



Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 64
Location: Da UP eh?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
Undrallio wrote:
I think that's pretty much what every girl wants....a slave who'll never leave them, hurt them, or disobey them.


You are pretty oblivious then, huh?


Ah, so you realized. I like to ignore things everywhere. Makes my ideas go over better with the people in my head.

And to heart....no...I am a guy. 99% sure about that.
_________________
A wise man once told me to follow my heart, so I did. Turns out I have a lot of arteries.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Brain.Damage



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 1336

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know some girls who loves to be mistreated.

I think girls are just insane, Monique right along with em.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PinkSpider43



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Posts: 1800
Location: Connecticut

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think making generalizations generally ends badly, especially when you say things like that in a place where a bunch of females will read it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
reasonablymad



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 6783

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, you really shouldn't say girls are insane because nothing sets off an insane person like being told they are insane. not that it helps to keep quiet about it. eventually they'll be like, "he doesn't notice me."
_________________
...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trustedfaith



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3366
Location: My own little world...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reasonablymad wrote:
yeah, you really shouldn't say girls are insane because nothing sets off an insane person like being told they are insane. not that it helps to keep quiet about it. eventually they'll be like, "he doesn't notice me."


Speaking from experience sir? Wink
_________________
I'm doing the twitter thing; you should stalk/follow me: http://twitter.com/sillygurlroo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
reasonablymad



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 6783

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me? no way. I've never even been with a girl. they're icky. and insane. but I only know this from what other people have told me. I won't go near the creatures. never have. too dangerous. give your heart, lose your mind, that's what I hear. gyrating she-devils, is what I'm told. never saw one up close, that's for sure. I know better. mmhmm.
_________________
...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trustedfaith



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3366
Location: My own little world...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reasonablymad wrote:
me? no way. I've never even been with a girl. they're icky. and insane. but I only know this from what other people have told me. I won't go near the creatures. never have. too dangerous. give your heart, lose your mind, that's what I hear. gyrating she-devils, is what I'm told. never saw one up close, that's for sure. I know better. mmhmm.


Twisted Evil Boo!
_________________
I'm doing the twitter thing; you should stalk/follow me: http://twitter.com/sillygurlroo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
reasonablymad



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 6783

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH GOD DON'T HURT ME I KNOW NOTHING WHY IS MY PENIS GETTING BIGGER ARE YOU A WITCH!!!??
_________________
...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brain.Damage



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 1336

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She must be turning it into a newt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group