welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Wii U Death Vigil (again)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 375, 376, 377 ... 446, 447, 448  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am happy with any and all console gamer tears. They eliminate any ambiguity over my pc gaming supremacy.
CTrees

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay Sam, why are you for mandatory kinect?
Arc Tempest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some early Transistor gameplay. Combat looks kinda like VATS from Fallout 3 without all the terrible, and with the Supergiant touch of awesome.

Me want.
DeD CHiKn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I renewed my WoW account with the summer sale on MoP.

The biggest issue is my account being hacked and almost all of my 85 characters being stripped for cash. A bunch of naked levelling shall ensue!

Or maybe I'll just reroll.
eureka00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeD CHiKn wrote:
I renewed my WoW account with the summer sale on MoP.

The biggest issue is my account being hacked and almost all of my 85 characters being stripped for cash. A bunch of naked levelling shall ensue!

Or maybe I'll just reroll.

Someone needs an authenticator. Wink You can try contacting Blizz to see if you can get any stuff back, I guess. At least all the beginning quests in Pandaria give you armor/weapons upon completion. If you have a class with a pet, I'd just have the pet tank/kill stuff for you so you can get those items.
DeD CHiKn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This happened a while ago. Since I last played everything has been good. I still don't have an 85 toon though with gear. Just the one in your guild, which I think is broke now. I'll have to find out.

I might just level a new one, because why not level another warrior.

I'm going to activate the free 7 days before I subscribe, waiting to get home though.
eureka00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeD CHiKn wrote:
This happened a while ago. Since I last played everything has been good. I still don't have an 85 toon though with gear. Just the one in your guild, which I think is broke now. I'll have to find out.

I might just level a new one, because why not level another warrior.

I'm going to activate the free 7 days before I subscribe, waiting to get home though.

I see. I could possibly help you get the one in guild some gear/gold so you can quest at least. I've never been so flush with gold as I have been this xpac.
DeD CHiKn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a fury set on them. Leaning towards protection, but I can quest for gear. It's no big deal as long as you don't mind me leeching from the guild bonuses (assuming my rep warrants them)
eureka00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeD CHiKn wrote:
I have a fury set on them. Leaning towards protection, but I can quest for gear. It's no big deal as long as you don't mind me leeching from the guild bonuses (assuming my rep warrants them)

Leech away if your rep allows. I don't recall how the guild rep part works anymore.
DeD CHiKn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I have no idea. It's been a long time since I paid attention to it. I think it just started when I stopped playing.
Atrophy Annie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rep doesn't factor into the guild bonuses. Or rather, it doesn't matter what your rep is, you'll get the benefits. You don't even need to quest in Pandaria to get gear; there are vendors that sell gear that's an upgrade to any Cata blues/greens you're wearing (or not, as the case may be Wink ). And DeD, I would be more than happy to return to you the money you sent me, if you'd like.
eureka00

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still want to get that alchemist mount. It's just hard to justify spending that much gold on it. Sad
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTrees wrote:
Okay Sam, why are you for mandatory kinect?

it makes it so that game studios making xbox games can actually make their games make use of kinect features fully.

if kinect is non-mandatory, they can't incorporate kinect beyond really simple elements that are completely optional and can be swapped out for controller functionality. if kinect is mandatory (not just bundled, mind you, but integrated straight into the system itself) then they can make games which are designed around the incorporation of sound/motion control from the ground up.

so basically, non-integral kinect would result in nothing new, just a niche market of fractional budget games that are entirely kinect novelty, but integral kinect means that games will be made for the xbox that seriously innovate how you can use kinect alongside controllers.

and it is literally to me the only interesting potential i see out of consoles this go around.
fritterdonut

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought they made games that required the Kinect already. As in, you can't play this game without a Kinect.

Personally I fucking hate motion control video games in pretty much every form. Almost as much as paying for integrated hardware that I have no interest in using.
CTrees

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh. I hadn't thought about it like that. "It cannot be turned off and monitors your heartbeat" is still pretty creepy, but still, good point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 375, 376, 377 ... 446, 447, 448  Next
Page 376 of 448

Jump to: