welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Wii U Death Vigil (again)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 387, 388, 389 ... 446, 447, 448  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Felgraf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Keiji Inafune just, uh.

Just kind of basically flipped of Capcom in the most glorious way possible.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9#project_faq_66557
"No, but evil is still being --Is having reason-- Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
-Ed, from Digger
WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And in the process, ripped off Vectorman.
Samsally

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally started playing Dragon Age II and oh my god it's glorious.

My official reason for putting it off so long was the sneaking suspicion it would eat my life and sure enough already one weekend gone and more to go, I'm sure.
Yinello

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played DAII so much I can't stand it anymore. It was the only game that worked when my internet died.

Now I'm playing the shit out of Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition. I still love it, even if it's outdated.

I really want DA:Inquisition to be awesome but I'm prepared for the fact it might suck. Still it has Dwarves and Qunari.
Vox Raucus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:

I really want DA:Inquisition to be awesome but I'm prepared for the fact it might suck. Still it has Dwarves and Qunari.

There's no possible way it could be worse than DAII, so I take solace in that.
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:
I've played DAII so much I can't stand it anymore. It was the only game that worked when my internet died.

Now I'm playing the shit out of Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition. I still love it, even if it's outdated.

The part with the goat and the dwarf in the brothel has to be one of the funniest bits in rpg history. That said, I SOOOO wish I had gotten it for PC instead of the console version *grumble grumble* shitty DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Samsally

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm probably gunna switch back to PC for when Inquisition comes out. The console was nice back when all I had was a shitty laptop, but my PC can probably handle it now.

Yinello: No lies, I keep wanting to go back and play Origins some more because I did really really love that game. I miss being able to play an elf and getting all up in people's faces about it.
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've played Origins through like 4 or 5 times, I can't remember now. I always thought it was a great spiritual successor to the NWN/Baldur's Gate games.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Atrophy Annie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:

My official reason for putting it off so long was the sneaking suspicion it would eat my life and sure enough already one weekend gone and more to go, I'm sure.

Did I by any chance inspire you to play after talks of killing Leliana and noble milkmens' daughters?
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You definitely get part of the blame. The hubbub about Inquisition is also a culprit.
Atrophy Annie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hesitant to really look at anything Inquisition related because I still haven't finished Origins. Years later.

>_>

Samsally

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finished Origins once but not Awakening. I'm sure I'll get to it some day... >_>
Yinello

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:

Yinello: No lies, I keep wanting to go back and play Origins some more because I did really really love that game. I miss being able to play an elf and getting all up in people's faces about it.

I've never really liked Elves much but the City Elf story really made my day. I've always been more for the underdog, which is why I also liked Dwarf Commoner. It's more fun fighting against a cruel system and overwinning it than being some noble person.
jwadd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:

Yinello wrote:

Samsally wrote:
I finished Origins once but not Awakening. I'm sure I'll get to it some day... >_>

I just started 1 and I'm playing through the intro.. it feels like it should be called quicktime events age or some shit. it's all cinematics for the first bit. I picked up the second one at the same time and I'm wondering if I should just skip to that one. (edit: playing origins / ultimate edition)
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jwadd wrote:
Samsally wrote:

Yinello wrote:

Samsally wrote:

I just started 1 and I'm playing through the intro.. it feels like it should be called quicktime events age or some shit. it's all cinematics for the first bit. I picked up the second one at the same time and I'm wondering if I should just skip to that one. (edit: playing origins / ultimate edition)

NOOOO!!!! past the initial story, 1 is > than 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 387, 388, 389 ... 446, 447, 448  Next
Page 388 of 448

Jump to: