welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Him-bashing can commence here.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Willem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it hilarious that even the newbies here now think Him is a sick fucktard.
Feiticeira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willem wrote:
I find it hilarious that even the newbies here now think Him is a sick fucktard.

He's the dragonwriter of the new generation.

edit: rofl, he even said 'this ends now' yesterday. It just hit me Very Happy
Willem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, technically, he raped a child too!

Him's actually Dragonwriter's alt, isn't he?
HamletSr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

query: Who is Dragonwriter?
Major Tom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

old news, don't worry about it...

...weirdo under the bridge
Willem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HamletSr wrote:
query: Who is Dragonwriter?

He's like Him, but worse.
Neraren

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to have to say Him's worse, if solely for the fact that he's, y'know... Here.
jeep

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Him, if you keep taking advantage of the emotionally unstable and the emotionally underdeveloped, you'll keep catching shit from those people that look down on such things.

This should not come as a suprise.

Personally, I think you're a nice guy, so long as you aren't making a fuckwad show of yourself "Wah i can't fuck someone that's only 3/4 my age! Waahhhhhhhh!"

During those times you do start to resemble DW when he was attempting to justify having sex with his sister. This is not someone you want people to think of when they think of you.

I don't know what the age of consent in Him-land is, so i'm not going to bother with that.

I do know that from my experience (observing the kind of guys who used to date my friends when i was about 14), guys who always steer towards damaged goods or underbaked goods, usually are doing so because they can't handle a relationship with someone their own age that is reasonably stable emotionally.

This points to you, Him, as the unstable one.

Seriously, take some time off dating, deal with you own problems and learn to be happy by yourself, and eventually, if you can do that, you'll gain confidence and someone non-fucked-up who is your own age approximate will come along and not be scared off by your immaturity.

In the meantime, it'd be best if you just kept the whole "OMG I"M IMPREGNATING 8TH-GRADERS" thing to yourself.
King Carl

Location: last seen with the seriously lame username "Sitdown"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feiticeira wrote:
Willem wrote:

He's the dragonwriter of the new generation.

edit: rofl, he even said 'this ends now' yesterday. It just hit me Very Happy

Feit...y-your avatar!
Him

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Kitty wrote:
Teh Digital Dragon wrote:
I think what you did was unquestionably stupid and immoral (You couldn’t wait for the age of consent? Okay, but you think you can consign putting a fourteen year old in the position of having to go through a fucking abortion as being “in the past” and therefore somehow not still fucking horrendous?).

But I don’t particularly want to talk about it constantly, I went through exactly the same dramas with a friend, only they didn’t have an abortion. I hope for the best for them and for you and your child-bride, but this thread was unnecessary. Stop being such a fucking attention-whore and argue with feit by pm.

andrew wrote:
Basically, you should have thought - EXTENSIVELY - in advance about how you will deal with a pregnancy should one occur because, as I said, protected sex does not reduce your odds to zero. Anything less means, to me, that you are decidedly unprepared for sex, the same way you are decidedly unprepared for sex if you do not want a baby but cannot afford birth control.

andrew wrote:
It's obviously never easy (and I say this as someone who has been in a similar position) and I'm glad you thought that aspect of it through, but your decision not to use protection pretty much precluded you getting the "Prepared for Sex" merit badge.

Augh, everything I would say has been said. Except this. And if it has been said, fuck it - I'm not reading 8 pages of this shit.

Him. You fucked up. Royally. Absolutely. Regardless of how mature you thought your girlfriend was, regardless of her age, you put her in the worst moral dilemma a young woman with aspirations can be put in. You had unprotected sex with her.

And being that you are that much significantly older than she, and (presumably) are more sexually mature, at least physically, you should have been more emotionally sexually mature. It's your fault she had to make that decision. Don't shrug it off on her being "mature." Condoms are cheap, and if you put the effort into going to the right places sometimes free. If you didn't have one, you should have been the one to back off. Assess the risks, not only for yourself, but for her. Is an orgasm really worth that moral dilemma, is it worth 9 months of her life?

So, what can you do? Feeling bad about it is a waste of fucking time. Learn. ALWAYS have a fresh condom. ALWAYS use it. Establish whether you have a condom or not before you start fooling around, to better avoid the temptation.

I'm not going to tell you that having sex with a 14 year old is wrong. I won't convince you either way, and I'm sure you two will keep at it regardless. Just do it smartly. Be aware of her real maturity level, not just the one she gives off. She's mature enough to talk to you intelligently. That doesn't mean she's mature enough to be a mother, or mature enough to be able to stop herself if there is no available protection.
You are right, absolutly. But i have to point out that I have never ever tried to defend that I made her pregnant with she "being mature". What I am trying to defend however, is that us having sex isn't wrong. I mean of course getting her pregnant was wrong, unprotected sex was wrong. if I could change what happened, I would. But this kind of thing can, as you said, happen in any relationship. She being so young does not make it easier, and, ofc ourse I feel terribel over what happened, I am not some kind of emotional monster. But still i refuse to feel bad about us having sex. Because there is nothing wrong with it. Her parents don't think so. The Social fucking services don't think so. Why would someone think differently?
cletusowns

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, I think we can all agree that old enough to bleed, old enough to breed truly applies here.

brb the middle school is getting out. Time to bang some 12 year olds. They dress slutty and you know they want it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeep wrote:
During those times you do start to resemble DW when he was attempting to justify having sex with his sister.[/i]

What? O_O

Him wrote:
But still i refuse to feel bad about us having sex.

Who said you had to? Of course, discretion in talking about your sexual exploits is always a good idea, especially if your sexual exploits happen to be questionable by modern standards. ^^;

I love you, cletus.
Marik

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Being a whiny, unrepetant sister-raper always wins out Reply with quote

Call me a super crazy insanely bizarre person, but I think that Him is not even remotely in the Dragonwriter category.

Not only did Dragonwriter's romantic relation manage to be more societally taboo in all cultures than Him's, by an order of magnitude, but I'd like to think that we all see a league of difference in the situations of the girls involved, as well as the 'tudes of both Him and Dee Doubleyah.
lily

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree that him isn't as morally repugnant as dragonwriter by a long shot.

the 'this ends now' thing was pretty funny though.
Feiticeira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Being a whiny, unrepetant sister-raper always wins out Reply with quote

Marik wrote:
Call me a super crazy insanely bizarre person, but I think that Him is not even remotely in the Dragonwriter category.

Not even remotely? One molests his sister and denies responsibility, the other impregnates a 14 year old and denies responsibility.

I dunno, it's almost there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: