welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Him-bashing can commence here.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uncle Benny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to think that despite him's age, he's still confused and too in love with his girl to really realize that 18 vs 14 isn't exactly the most stable of combination.

so I propose that him go ahead and attempt to refrain from any sexual relations with his 14 year old girl fried untill she's at least 17, at which point he'd be old enough to buy her liquor here in the US.

I'm just saying.
Feiticeira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Benny wrote:

so I propose that him go ahead and attempt to refrain from any sexual relations with his 14 year old girl fried untill she's at least 17, at which point he'd be old enough to buy her liquor here in the US.

I'm just saying.

This is a good idea. Him has said their relationship is deep and about love and they have super intellectual discussions.

How many hours after her abortion did you wait before fucking her again?
Uncle Benny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meh MEH MEH, DOG, there's no need to continuoualy pummel poor him for his bad decisions, he's thinking with his dick, and no matter how brutally you wish to pound the thought of "wrong" into his head, he's not going to get it.

I would say, propose, that him act more mature and less emo, while youse guys go ahead and not beat him over the head continuously.

him, stop fucking your girlfriend, wait untill she's at least 17 or 18, seriously, I'm totally saying this because even though I love you, I don't approve of this sexual union.

no matter what history or time or her mental state may indicate otherwise.
Neraren

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When BENNY says no sexing, you better listen.
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: Being a whiny, unrepetant sister-raper always wins out Reply with quote

Feiticeira wrote:
Not even remotely? One molests his sister and denies responsibility, the other impregnates a 14 year old and denies responsibility.

No, not even remotely. Him's delineating between the moral issues. He's man to the idea that having unprotected sex was a totally retarded and stupid thing. He even takes fault for it. He's established as such many times. He is repetant over the issue. The other part, which he's working hard to seperate into its own issue, is that he does not feel that it is wrong to have a girlfriend with that particular age difference. He only wants to defend the age issue, because he believes in his relationship, as age-unorthodox as it is.

MAJOR MAJOR WHOA DIFFERENCES here. For one, there's the issue of consent. Dee doubya was a serial rapist, essentially, whose most famous act was to pork his sister in what was doubtlessly a crude and traumatizing event. Him's girl is in this willingly and even legally. They are together by choice, really -- that's always going to be leagues above DW.

Also important is 'tude. It is absolutely amazingly impossible to forget how DW would split his energy on the subject into three major camps:

1. Clucking his tongue at his 'promiscuous' sister and making sure to blame her for not having the strength to move on and be strong like he was and live in a way that makes him proud. Ooh, blame the victim mentality, and extra classy, too!

2. Furiously masturbating in a prolix format over his own personal little Samurai Honor Code and how fucking honorable he is over the issue and how he done right etc etc

3. Whining about how oppressed he is as a person -- treated 'even worse than serial killers,' natch -- because he brought up his acts on an internet forum and amazingly got maybe sorta kind of perhaps loathed a little bit perhaps over the whole sticky -- nay, thorny -- issue of being an (and ill use careful terminology here) "unrepetant sisterfucker rapist." You know, he'd paid his debt to society merely by confessing to an internet forum or some bs.

blegh no
smeat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Sam for the reasoned response.

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture."  - Ray Mummert, creationist, Dover Pennsylvania, 2005
Willem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, Him isn't really in the same category as DW.

BUT: What he did was rape. She's 14 and I think the age of consent in Sweden is 15. Hence, it's rape.
Feiticeira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Being a whiny, unrepetant sister-raper always wins out Reply with quote

Sam wrote:

MAJOR MAJOR WHOA DIFFERENCES here. For one, there's the issue of consent. Dee doubya was a serial rapist, essentially, whose most famous act was to pork his sister in what was doubtlessly a crude and traumatizing event. Him's girl is in this willingly and even legally. They are together by choice, really -- that's always going to be leagues above DW.

Honestly, I don't disagree with you. I just felt like making the comparison Very Happy

You're wrong here though, DW didn't actually fuck his sister.
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: AIEE NOT KOSHER Reply with quote

Damn, no home-run porkage with his sibling?

I should catch up on my DW lore.
lily

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willem wrote:
BUT: What he did was rape. She's 14 and I think the age of consent in Sweden is 15. Hence, it's rape.

statutory rape. which is an important difference, imo.
Him

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feiticeira wrote:
Uncle Benny wrote:

I'm just saying.

This is a good idea. Him has said their relationship is deep and about love and they have super intellectual discussions.

Fuck you. How many hours? Are you for real? The emotional problems, such as guilt not withstanding, don't you know that there might be serious medical implications if you have sex within the first three weeks after an abortion? Do you think I would risk that, her becoming sterile?
Him

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willem wrote:

This is exactly why I find that law bizzare. if it's consentual it is not rape. However, for populist reasons they changed the law in april this year. Also, teh social services looked into it, as I had said before, and found no fault, so really. It's not rape.
Dusty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Him wrote:
Willem wrote:

This is exactly why I find that law bizzare. if it's consentual it is not rape. However, for populist reasons they changed the law in april this year. Also, teh social services looked into it, as I had said before, and found no fault, so really. It's not rape.

over here they called it statutary rape.
Him

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dusty wrote:
Him wrote:
Willem wrote:

over here they called it statutary rape.
An Entirely misleading term, consentual sex cannot be rape. This is taking power from the term "rape" as being forcing yourself upon someone and instead also involve taking sexual advantage of someone. Because that's what the "statuatory rape" law is for. For me those things play in different leagues. but maybe that's just me.
Feiticeira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Him wrote:
Feiticeira wrote:
Uncle Benny wrote:

I'm just saying.

Fuck you. How many hours? Are you for real? The emotional problems, such as guilt not withstanding, don't you know that there might be serious medical implications if you have sex within the first three weeks after an abortion? Do you think I would risk that, her becoming sterile?

Sorry, you already brutally murdered an innocent child, I assumed the next step would be to fuck her womb to death so there wouldn't be another.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: