Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Social Networking Provides for Entertainment.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dusty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: looks like he at least has ONE natural talent Reply with quote

Marik wrote:
I was initially confused as to why anyone would ever spend time actively endeavoring to be a capricious fucking mong.

But I guess I'd do the same thing too, if I were a person beginning to figure out that I'd never be able to succeed in much anything else in life.

The best part is that the relative anonymity of the internet allows even spineless folk to get in on all the fun. Online, you can act this way while comfortably outside of cockpunch range.

somebody gets me! postwhoring AWAY!
Marik

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: srs Reply with quote

No.

Being a dick for the sake of being a dick is probably humanity's oldest has-been activity. It's like being a schmucky sophist, except that even the dim bulbs can pull it off. This makes it a more egalitarian means towards being a general embarrassment.

Looking at this whole dialogue between you and Ms. Preble serves as a perfect example: after reading it, the first thing I thought was that she could rightfully assume, even if she takes your self-discovery and riches and i'm-a-genius-artist-programmer-at-such-a-young-age horseshit at face value, that it's a damned good thing that she's not you.

But I will guess that, at this point, there's little hope that I could convince you that it's inevetably unfulfilling to be a worthless prick. Buen viaje, baby!
Dusty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: srs Reply with quote

Marik wrote:
No.

Being a dick for the sake of being a dick is probably humanity's oldest has-been activity. It's like being a schmucky sophist, except that even the dim bulbs can pull it off. This makes it a more egalitarian means towards being a general embarrassment.

Looking at this whole dialogue between you and Ms. Preble serves as a perfect example: after reading it, the first thing I thought was that she could rightfully assume, even if she takes your self-discovery and riches and i'm-a-genius-artist-programmer-at-such-a-young-age horseshit at face value, that it's a damned good thing that she's not you.

But I will guess that, at this point, there's little hope that I could convince you that it's inevetably unfulfilling to be a worthless prick. Buen viaje, baby!

even if i were to change on this forum no one would take me seriously again.

away to another forum! but which one?
thewaitersitsondown

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
even if i were to change on this forum no one would take me seriously again.

I'm not the most expert person on the workings of these forums, but I'd say that's bullshit. If you were to honestly post intelligently and (particularly at first) conservatively, and listen to people, I bet you could still find a niche here. The ability to admit you are wrong and attempt to improve yourself goes a long way. Half my early posts were crap, but now I consider the vast majority of the posters here to be my friends.
That, however, would be a lot of hard work. You might well be better off finding another forum--I'd bet there are a few thousand out there you'd feel right at home at.
Your choice, I suppose.
Marik

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
away to another forum! but which one?

Alternates?

LIKELY CANDIDATES

http://www.fark.com/

http://www.lue2.com/

http://forums.keenspot.com/viewforum.php?f=81&

LAST DITCH OPPORTUNITY

http://hell.oddwebsite.com/
Dinosaursareback!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
LAST DITCH OPPORTUNITY

holy fuck me with a beaver skinning baseball bat what the fuck did I just witness?
Samsally

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kilgore wrote:
Dusty, I'm not sure how I managed to miss the fact that you're an intolerable piece of shit for so long.

I'm really not sure how you missed it either.
Kilgore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dinosaursareback! wrote:
Quote:
LAST DITCH OPPORTUNITY

holy fuck me with a beaver skinning baseball bat what the fuck did I just witness?

Yeah, that was horrific.

-Slick
Marik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: omomgosgmomgomgo Reply with quote

HELL.

It is a FORUM.
The Victim Here

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: omomgosgmomgomgo Reply with quote

Marik wrote:
HELL.

It is a FORUM.
Epressing day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: