welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5/22/07 - Mask 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkman

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Moustache wrote:
its bun.

I suppose so but jesus christ. Not that im trying to defend filecore, i mean he is being a fucking retard but damn... that was just disturbing. Now if she had put something like that in her story of the sociopath then the character would have had threat coming out her ass... whoa.
Darkman

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bun bun wrote:
Darkman wrote:
Bun... that wasnt an insult. That was just fucking disgusting. Where in the hell did that come from?

Did I offend you? I'm so sorry! Especially after I anally raped your grandmother with a cheese grater dipped in quicklime and bleach. Thinking back, it probably hurt her. I was experimenting! I was young! It was the age of Aquarius, of free love. No regrets, that's what I always say.

Less offended and more WTFed. And dont worry about granny she was a wild one. She can take it.
Kry

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkman wrote:
That was just fucking disgusting. Where in the hell did that come from?

UR MOM
Mr_Moustache

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkman wrote:
Mr_Moustache wrote:
its bun.

I suppose so but jesus christ. Not that im trying to defend filecore, i mean he is being a fucking retard but damn... that was just disturbing. Now if she had put something like that in her story of the sociopath then the character would have had threat coming out her ass... whoa.

I think you should take the internets a little less serious.
Kry

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Moustache wrote:
I think you should take the internets a little less serious.

Stop... tempting... me.
Mr_Moustache

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

* tempts kry *
Kry

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Moustache wrote:
* tempts kry *

bun bun

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkman wrote:
Now if she had put something like that in her story of the sociopath then the character would have had threat coming out her ass... whoa.

Let's think about this. I want to be a writer professionally. Thus, something suitable for internet forums is TOTALLY SUBTLE ENOUGH for a character piece whose main character is a metaphor for the artistic drive.
Darkman

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed.
Kry

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkman wrote:
Now if she had put something like that in her story of the sociopath then the character would have had threat coming out her ass... whoa.

Interesting how you feel compelled to criticize Bun's literary works while all we have ever seen from you was a pimple-infested face and human feces in form of written stupidity.
Darkman

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kry wrote:
Darkman wrote:

Interesting how you feel compelled to criticize Bun's literary works while all we have ever seen from you was a pimple-infested face and human heces in form of written stupidity.

heces? And i wasnt so much criticizing as thinking that maybe she was excerising her psychopathic side as a way to improve her writing. The main complaint on the story was the character wasnt threatening. That was intended as some awkward accolades.
bun bun

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkman wrote:
The main complaint on the story was the character wasnt threatening. That was intended as some awkward accolades.
The story ends with her seriously contemplating whether or not to commit murder. That's not threatening?

You're pretty desensitized there, kid.
Kry

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkman wrote:

heces? And i wasnt so much criticizing as thinking that maybe she was excerising her psychopathic side as a way to improve her writing. The main complaint on the story was the character wasnt threatening. That was intended as some awkward accolades.

Heces = feces in spanish, and I corrected it before you posted. Anyway, the sentence "maybe she was excerising her psychopathic side as a way to improve her writing" gives a very clear idea of how deeply ignorant and stupid you are.

I hope you decide to write about someone that commits suicide and do a lot of similar research before.
Darkman

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but the character herself just came off like any arrogant drama queen. As was said she was plenty self-absorbed but she never felt dangerous. I kind of walked away after your explanations like, oh well she thinks she could do it, but in practice who knows? Rolling Eyes Anyway thats kind of beating a dead horse anyways. And Kry A.) your saying a writer never tries to get inside of their characters? and B.) id never kill myself. Just knowing i annoy you is reason enough to continue living. Very Happy
Lasairfiona

Location: I have to be somewhere? ::runs around frantically::

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny comic! Not funny people! Well, it started out amusing and then decayed rapidly to become a delicacy for a demon named Azziz. Fast rot is all the rage these days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: