Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum Biases
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lasairfiona

Location: I have to be somewhere? ::runs around frantically::

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I believe that is the old meaning of skullfuck.
Yorick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o.0
Kry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum Biases Reply with quote

Toteone wrote:
I've been to a moderate amount of forums in my lifetime. My experience of this particular forum which I have not experienced much of really disappointed me. Since it is only lightly moderated I should have expected the amount of ire I came across a few months ago.

This is (in some ways) a highly moral and yet hip comic. Due to the morality I thought I might get away with posting a comprehensive reasoning of why I think sexual orgies are bad on a number of levels. In doing so I placed the religious and health reasonings (seperate arguments) close to each other and was swiftly accused of saying that homosexuals are punished by God.

There was even a person who said that I was decidedly dishonest and not worth talking with. Even if a person thinks so it is very rude to say something like that to their face and not try to understand. All I understand is this forum contains highly liberal elements in terms of feedback and replies like over at Slightly Damned (a minor webcomic).
Personally I feel you have much to learn from the people over at Errant Story, also lightly moderated. They can get angry and flame you, but they're reasonably objective and highly intelligent.

I don't know if this is a troll but it was nice to get it off my mind. Smile

Some of you are just plain abrasive though many here are nice enough to at least consider someone's feelings. Also there were many radical and thought-through ideas imho.

Noone knows who the fuck are you, why are you here, or why would any of us give a shit about your thoughts. Get the fuck out of the forum again, this time forever.

This forum is full of worthless stupid assholes that love each other on the most violent way, and worthless stupid teenager-minded creepy individuals that circlejerk from dusk till dawn. And some people are both. Congratulations on finding out that, no matter what, not even the lowest scum of the internet forum community will like you.
Yorick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the lowest scum were those guys at that legal forum that post the personal information of female law students.
Snorri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Also, we suck more than myspace/youtube.... Reply with quote

Kry wrote:

This forum is full of worthless stupid assholes that love each other on the most violent way, and worthless stupid teenager-minded creepy individuals that circlejerk from dusk till dawn. And some people are both.

And I bet you want to be part of it.

filecore

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: PHP error in MySQL at line 46

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Re: Also, we suck more than myspace/youtube.... Reply with quote

Snorri wrote:
Kry wrote:

This forum is full of worthless stupid assholes that love each other on the most violent way, and worthless stupid teenager-minded creepy individuals that circlejerk from dusk till dawn. And some people are both.

Part of the forum of worthless arseholes, or part of the teenage circlejerk?

Actually, do I even want that answered?
Lemontree

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yorick wrote:
I thought the lowest scum were those guys at that legal forum that post the personal information of female law students.

.... There's actually a forum out there like that?!?

Come to think of it, this IS the Internet. I really shouldn't be surprised. But daaaamn..!
Snorri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemontree wrote:
Yorick wrote:

Come to think of it, this IS the Internet. I really shouldn't be surprised. But daaaamn..!

So many stuff can be explained by the internet...

mouse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the internet is sort of like the multiple-parallel-worlds theory - whatever you can imagine, there's a place like that somewhere on the internet.
Yorick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemontree wrote:
Yorick wrote:

I think it was expounded upon in a thread around here, but the things I read are wide and varied, so i could be incorrect.
Secret

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it was brought up by Lily. It was disgusting.
Funkentelechy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Re: Also, we suck more than myspace/youtube.... Reply with quote

Snorri wrote:
Kry wrote:

Um, isn't he? He's one of the former if I'm not mistaken.
Major Tom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he's a loveless, stupid asshole
Bassik

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some time, I saw on forums that there where guys being total jerks, and then defending themselves that they have ADHD and Asperger Syndrome.
I believe its the same guy, I truly do.

I don't believe he has any of that at all, though, its much more likeley he is just a Dramaqueen.
Thy Brilliance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Really, I do. Reply with quote

I wonder who it could be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: