welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7/7
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keign

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: 7/7/7 Reply with quote

So Lil Evil isn't human?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thewaitersitsondown

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humans aren't known for their horns and pointy ears.
Keign

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewaitersitsondown wrote:
Humans aren't known for their horns and pointy ears.

Mormons are known for horns and I've seen pointy eared folks before.
Lil Evil is just a pointy-eared Mormon!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rayyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is he the devils son or what? With all the ladies he hangs out with he oughta have a few kids... unless he feeds them to cerebus.
Brain.Damage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No he's just a fanboy... Seymour is a human and a fanboy, for Lil E to be a proper counter part he would have to be human aswell.

But Lil E is a reeeeeetard, and I fucking hate him, and god this strip just amplifies it.
Kibate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think he knows that he himself is a human, but he also knows how much humanity suckz. That's why he is going for the next best thing: evil.
Funkentelechy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kibate wrote:
i think he knows that he himself is a human, but he also knows how much humanity suckz. That's why he is going for the next best thing: evil.

No, no, he likes humanity because it sucks, he's proud of his heritage. Just because he says "Oh, humans" doesn't mean he isn't one as well.
Secret

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just love the look of total glee as he goes through the strip.
TestTubeError

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a fat old couple wearing all red, white, and blue in a booth in Carl's Jr the other morning saying prayers quietly just prior to eating their cheesy breakfats sandwiches and their deep-fried potato clumps. I had to giggle.
Brain.Damage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humans don't suck, we're just humans... what other alternative do you have to compare us to?

Just other humans, for now.
Trampstamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brain.Damage wrote:
Humans don't suck, we're just humans... what other alternative do you have to compare us to?

Well humans as species can be compared against other species that have yet to develop the tendency to kill one another randomly for their own gain, rather than the good of the group, pack, community, etc. Or have yet to destory the planet for resources and other such means.

They can be compared to all the other living, multi-celled organisms, all of whom are not hell bent on completely ruining the planet.

Humans, simply do suck. They suck the presious resources out of the planet, and the life out of other humans.

The alternative to compare us to is the rest of the living, carbon based life forms that inhabit this little floating rock.

Comparing humans to other humans is redundancy in it's purest form.

"I prefer Nympho, it makes you sound like a fairy"
Captain Lionel Mandrake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trampstamp wrote:
Brain.Damage wrote:

Well humans as species can be compared against other species that have yet to develop the tendency to kill one another randomly for their own gain, rather than the good of the group, pack, community, etc. Or have yet to destory the planet for resources and other such means.

They can be compared to all the other living, multi-celled organisms, all of whom are not hell bent on completely ruining the planet.

Humans, simply do suck. They suck the presious resources out of the planet, and the life out of other humans.

The alternative to compare us to is the rest of the living, carbon based life forms that inhabit this little floating rock.

Comparing humans to other humans is redundancy in it's purest form.

What a terrible way to waste your first post.

It might be true that cougars don't have guns but they still kill each other over land and trophy cougars. Plus has a cougar ever written poetry? Humanity has its ups and downs, just like everything else.

Cougar.... hehe

<Michael> more rum?
<twosods> vodka
<weas3l> your mother?
<cleeetus> cheeeeeetos
Trampstamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is that a waste of a post? I said what I wished to say, I had a reasoned argument for my point and expressed it, such as a nature of a forum.
However if I have done something out of protocol for this forum's first posting then please explain my mistake and I will happily admit that my above post was indeed a waste of a post.

Yes, animals kill each other, for reasons; territory, food, mates, and if they are group animals, for their pack, this is done for them to live, yet animals are not sadistic and cruel, they simply kill for survival.
Humans have this odd habit of wanting to kill each other for no reasons or for loosely put together reasons that really have no other purpose rather than destroying something. My example: the multiple homicides in an Amish school.

The fact humans can write poetry does not balance out our resource wasting, homicidal tendencies, or perhaps I misunderstand your reference, in which case I apologise. From what I understand, my response is; we are still a useless species, regardless of art, or anything of the sort.

Other species have yet to have our version up and downs. They simply serve the purpose of sustaining an eco or bio system. Human's ups and downs have always consisted of destruction. The creation of modern civilization (an up in our "quality" of life) has led to the devastation of the planet.
Sure, the “ups and downs” balance themselves out, however there is an apparent downward slide.

Also, the word "cougar" made me giggle. Thanks, I was having a bad day and needed a little immaturity.

Fhqwhgads

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trampstamp wrote:
I was having a bad day and needed a little immaturity.

ohhhhh you'll get more'n "a little" around here buddy. good luck
Trampstamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charming.
Thanks for the warning/promise.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: