welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

June 24, 2007 -- awesome sunday!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
idontknow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a thought for you ho-bags getting in a huff about nothing.

Just because someone posts the comic isn't stopping you from sharing your thought provoking commentary in the same thread. You might not be first, but you certainly can continue to post afterwards on the same thread.

Oh no! I triple posted again. Someone told me that's also against the rules. All these rules. Can someone forward me a URL to the rule sheet so I can be a better innerweb forum user?

Kthnxbye!
TestTubeError

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you're not going to help me understand why you enjoy bothering people? I mean, have you been treated badly yourself, so you get some satisfaction pissing others off? Or were you just born psychopathic? I truly want to know. What do you get out of it?

Personally, I don't like knowing that I am annoying others and I will try to change my behavior to accommodate if possible.
Crowley

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: June 24, 2007 -- awesome sunday! Reply with quote

idontknow wrote:
trustedfaith wrote:
is yelling "FIRST"

You can't yell on the internet.

YOU'RE SO RIGHT! THAT'S TRUE!
Major Tom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

idontknow wrote:
Three quarters of folks on these innerweb forums would never be assertive enough to rationally discuss a person's behavior they found annoying in real life, but apparently calling someone a "fucking moron" and "shit stain" is par for the course here.
by george, i think he's got it!
Twister87

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And where's that blasted plain? In spaaain, in spaaain
Brain.Damage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand how idontknow bothers a person unless that person is especially anal.

OH WAIT!
idontknow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever guys. I just never saw the point of worrying about it someone types "first," uses a larger font, or has a grammatical mistake. It's not like that impedes other people from making discussion in the same thread.

I'll stop now, but some other folks need to take a chill pill. Most of you would never be assertive enough to discuss something a stranger does that is bothering you in real life, yet feel telling people what they can and cannot do while calling them horribly mean names on the internet over some minor, minor differences is acceptable.
Arc Tempest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idontknow wrote:
Most of you would never be assertive enough to discuss something a stranger does that is bothering you in real life...

Why do you keep saying that? Do you truly pretend to know what anyone on these forums is like in real life? Have you met any of them? From what point of reference do you draw this conclusion?

Also, I don't care much that you scream "first" like an idiot, but it seems downright unfair and disrespectful to Tat that you would look at comics he has not posted yet and may not be entirely done with. As the creator of the comic he should be allowed to determine when they are seen, not you.
idontknow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arc Tempest wrote:
Why do you keep saying that? Do you truly pretend to know what anyone on these forums is like in real life? Have you met any of them? From what point of reference do you draw this conclusion?

Enough life experience as an assertive person who interacts with a number of people allows me to be very confident that most people will not speak up or be assertive to a stranger over minor annoyances (or even larger problems).

Arc Tempest wrote:
Also, I don't care much that you scream "first" like an idiot, but it seems downright unfair and disrespectful to Tat that you would look at comics he has not posted yet and may not be entirely done with. As the creator of the comic he should be allowed to determine when they are seen, not you.

Do you honestly believe all that stuff about a client-side date check for displaying the comics? I made it all up.

I just like reading sinfest, and check it before I go to bed at night.

thewaitersitsondown

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idontknow wrote:
I made it all up

Why?
Darkman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idontknow wrote:
Being in highschool gives me absolute insight into all of your social lives and interactions because im teh coolz and smarterer than you. Cool You couldnt possibly think im a douchbag unless you were completely unable to say it in real life because assertive people are unable to use computers. My mom said so. Also i make crap up that no one cares about so my dad will pay attention to me. He likes new mommy better than me Crying or Very sad

Fixed
Keign

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkman wrote:
idontknow wrote:
Being in highschool gives me absolute insight into all of your social lives and interactions because im teh coolz and smarterer than you. Cool You couldnt possibly think im a douchbag unless you were completely unable to say it in real life because assertive people are unable to use computers. My mom said so. Also i make crap up that no one cares about so my dad will pay attention to me. He likes new mommy better than me Crying or Very sad

Fixed

Congratulations Darkman, you have successfully made me chuckle.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kame

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember the good old days of the new forum when Yarko bitched at me for posting the comic a few times in a row the in the morning. Now there's a bloody competition, the act has gained some importance. This natural desire to win something, anything, is really quite funny in the context of the internets.
Snorri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idontknow wrote:

Enough life experience as an assertive person who interacts with a number of people allows me to be very confident that most people will not speak up or be assertive to a stranger over minor annoyances (or even larger problems).

Do you honestly believe all that stuff about a client-side date check for displaying the comics? I made it all up.

I just like reading sinfest, and check it before I go to bed at night.

YOU SUCK!

Bart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kame wrote:
Remember the good old days of the new forum when Yarko bitched at me for posting the comic a few times in a row the in the morning. Now there's a bloody competition, the act has gained some importance. This natural desire to win something, anything, is really quite funny in the context of the internets.

Yarko bitched about everything. I didn't like threads about the comic, mostly because hardly anything really interesting is said here and it attracts people like idontknow. Now it has it's own section here, so they at least stay away from the other treads.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: