welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

july 18, 2007 - what makes you feel safe?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can he draw women so cute?
Bubble

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ups wrote:
No sun here either! It has been a crappy summer so far!

--

*sigh*

Heh! Seems like this country ain't the only one with no sun shine. x) Well... now there's been pretty sunny for a few days in here. But last week it was raining all the f***ing time!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sk wrote:
How can he draw women so cute?

cuteness is implicitely connected with babies:
big eyes, cute nose. That's y manga always have grlz drawn with big eyes.
if babies weren't cute, we don't feel the desire to protect them till they're old nuff. It's nature.
suzan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So here's the female side ... I'm an American Woman -- smart and sucessful. I don't *need* a man for anything. Heck I built my own house. Men take one look at that and RUN. They don't want a serious relationship with a partner! They want a relationship where they're in charge and they can run around. I don't have time for 3 mos only dead-end relationships -- I'd rather spend my time with quality friends and building those relationships that last. But I'm still hoping my Partner Prince will appear on the horizon. Anyone know of any good dating sites?
Martian Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suzan wrote:
So here's the female side ... I'm an American Woman -- smart and sucessful. I don't *need* a man for anything.

I don't *need* a woman for anything...but some things are just more fun when there's a female participating.

things like.....scrabble....chess....and stuff like that
Semtext

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martian Kyo wrote:
suzan wrote:
So here's the female side ... I'm an American Woman -- smart and sucessful. I don't *need* a man for anything.

I don't *need* a woman for anything...but some things are just more fun when there's a female participating.

things like.....scrabble....chess....and stuff like that

seconded, its not more fun. they always win against me. Sad
reasonablymad

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suzan wrote:
But I'm still hoping my Partner Prince will appear on the horizon. Anyone know of any good dating sites?

*gag*
Funkentelechy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It gladdens me that most of you will never leave this part of the forums
mouse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, dazed - you have any sort of qualifications in mind for potential applicants, or are you accepting all resumes?
LD!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dazedb42 wrote:
Haha. Normally I wouldn't post here but a lot of Australian women give me the shits because they are all vacuous, inspipid princesses and the other half make TV's look feminine. Only joking. It is just so hard to find a pretty witty princess nowadays. I had an epiphany the other day.... maybe I should stop looking for her in dodgy bars. BTW ladies I want a green card. Willing to trade Australian and UK residency, I come with a dog and live in heaven on earth. Future brides please note you will be moving to a major wine production area and will be forced to become an alcoholic by the sheer volume of yummy wine you will drink daily. Expect long walks through the forest and along the beaches. 5 star restaurants abound and the people are friendly if not permanently pissed. No christians need apply. PM me for further details about my physical deformaties and mental illnesses.

feel like going gay?
Set

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suzan wrote:
So here's the female side ... I'm an American Woman -- smart and sucessful. I don't *need* a man for anything. Heck I built my own house. Men take one look at that and RUN. They don't want a serious relationship with a partner! They want a relationship where they're in charge and they can run around. I don't have time for 3 mos only dead-end relationships -- I'd rather spend my time with quality friends and building those relationships that last. But I'm still hoping my Partner Prince will appear on the horizon. Anyone know of any good dating sites?

That's funny, I don't feel the need to be in charge of a relationship and run around, but all the women I find in the part of America I live in (California) only want money, material crap, and none of the stuff that long-term relationships and love is about, not that I would know what the last two mean, since all the women here don't want that! Quite the predicament.
mouse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting - i'm a woman, living in california, and i'm not that interested in crap - and what i am interested in, i go out and get for myself. of course, i'm not what anyone would describe as stunningly beautiful, and i'm a bit overweight....maybe you find only shallow women interested in material things because you choosing them based on shallow criteria?
Yorick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dazedb42 wrote:
maybe I should stop looking for her in dodgy bars..

I read "dodgy" as "doggy" at first, which going with the avatar messed my mind up.

Good shew, even tho it was inadvertent.
Set

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
interesting - i'm a woman, living in california, and i'm not that interested in crap - and what i am interested in, i go out and get for myself. of course, i'm not what anyone would describe as stunningly beautiful, and i'm a bit overweight....maybe you find only shallow women interested in material things because you choosing them based on shallow criteria?

Nah I've found a lot of women (of all shapes and sizes) that I met to be materialistic, unfortunately I haven't met many women that actually go and obtain what they want. The type of women I meet usually like to play mind games, flirt, and expect me to take the bait, which I am officially sick of. Guess I have to look in different places Smile
Vendavalez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap... No more posting at 3 in the morning for me. Oh well, I knew at the moment of writing what I was writing that I was complaining about bullshit. Not every woman I have met over here is that shallow. I really need to apologize.

I said what I said because the one that I like is that shallow. Also because the main reason I've heard from the women I know around here is that: "he just never has any money, so we can never do anything." And that kind of excuses just piss me off without measure.

I don't have that much time in this country and, because I am pretty young, I don't have that much work experience so I have not been able to get a job that would pay me more than minimum wage. Not that it matters how much I make because I moved here with my family and we all have to put to pay the loans we made to move her, which means that I'll be broke for the next couple of years.

I am very happy to live here though. It is not easy, but it is better than where I was. I just wanted to tell someone I know: he has been busting his ass for you and you are going to break up with him because he is not prince charming? But all of her female friends were telling her to send his broke ass to hell. I should have said something to those bitches but I didnít and ended up posting what I posted instead. I'll tell them something when they can't gang up on me and stop bothering you all with this.

And mouse, I believe everyone is shallow to some degree when choosing partners, so if I said that I am not attracted by appearance, I would be lying. But you mention overweight, and I have to say that (and I do apologize for saying this in such a sexist and even racist manner) I am Hispanic and meaty is actually a plus for me.

Apparently Set knows exactly what I am going through here. He just said it much better than I could, and with a lot less words...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: