welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

20 Jul 2007 Deflowered
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shadic



Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 317
Location: Portland State University

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad Crim changed his hair the the "messy" look... Upon looking LD's avatar, the change really makes itself obvious...

So, is she just gonna leave him like that, then?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Zebras



Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something completely not important:

The pile of books at the right of Crim has 9 books in panels 1 and 3, but has 10 in panel 4.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
filecore



Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 929
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: PHP error in MySQL at line 46

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe she slipped a copy of the Kama Sutra on top?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brain.Damage



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 1336

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martian Kyo wrote:
crim's got no problems...he is doing his thing
At least unlike Squigley and Slick he doesn't doubt himself.


He lives in a literary world, you don't call that doubting oneself?
_________________
B.D.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Martian Kyo



Joined: 12 Jul 2006
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brain.Damage wrote:
Martian Kyo wrote:
crim's got no problems...he is doing his thing
At least unlike Squigley and Slick he doesn't doubt himself.


He lives in a literary world, you don't call that doubting oneself?


He's enjoying what he is doing...
He's only male character in the comic who isn't trying hard to impress someone. I think he is the least insecure (he might be afraid but he will admit it) of all the characters, he wears his innocence and SOCIAL inexperience on his sleeve.
Slick's always trying to impress Monique, or god or devil
Squigley is always trying to hard to impress himself, and change himself
Seymour is always out to impress god
Lil Evil wants to impress the devil.

Let's face it Crim's the only character with enough balls to be himself and speak his mind. Let's not foget this:

_________________
Tsosm! Hydrogen fuel and Grumpy Cat coffee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reas



Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Posts: 9
Location: Vienna/Enschede/Kawagoe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

....he will allways remember the day of the golden touch...
20-07-2007, perfect date for important experiences
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
filecore



Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 929
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: PHP error in MySQL at line 46

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reas wrote:
20-07-2007, perfect date for important experiences


Shame it doesn't work for Americans, 07-20-2007... but then again, 11-9-2001 doesn't really make much sense for us (and neither does 9-11 since the UK emergency number is 999 and the EU one is 112).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ki-Lo



Joined: 20 May 2007
Posts: 102
Location: location location

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: . .. .. Reply with quote

Dro wrote:
Wow, that brings back some memories.
absolutely Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mouse



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 17275
Location: under the bed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

filecore wrote:
reas wrote:
20-07-2007, perfect date for important experiences


Shame it doesn't work for Americans, 07-20-2007... but then again, 11-9-2001 doesn't really make much sense for us (and neither does 9-11 since the UK emergency number is 999 and the EU one is 112).


some of us americans do dates like that.

we like to keep people guessing.
_________________
aka: neverscared!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TB



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 291
Location: I don't care, I'm still free.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
filecore wrote:
reas wrote:
20-07-2007, perfect date for important experiences


Shame it doesn't work for Americans, 07-20-2007... but then again, 11-9-2001 doesn't really make much sense for us (and neither does 9-11 since the UK emergency number is 999 and the EU one is 112).


some of us americans do dates like that.

we like to keep people guessing.

The only proper way to do dates is 2007-07-20, all digits in order from most to least significant.
_________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Not sharing is wrong, so we'll not share with you unless you agree to share back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Yorick



Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 12101
Location: In the undersnow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TB wrote:
mouse wrote:
filecore wrote:
reas wrote:
20-07-2007, perfect date for important experiences


Shame it doesn't work for Americans, 07-20-2007... but then again, 11-9-2001 doesn't really make much sense for us (and neither does 9-11 since the UK emergency number is 999 and the EU one is 112).


some of us americans do dates like that.

we like to keep people guessing.

The only proper way to do dates is 2007-07-20, all digits in order from most to least significant.

Agreed. It also makes it easier to sort your files and folders. on the computer.
_________________
Currently experiencing: not summer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mouse



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 17275
Location: under the bed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the computer, order is good. in real life, confusion can be amusing.
_________________
aka: neverscared!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group