welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/6 Never underestimate the power of the itch.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ktern



Joined: 02 Jul 2007
Posts: 950

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: 9/6 Never underestimate the power of the itch. Reply with quote



I wonder how long this is going on for, and more Calvin and Hobbes vibe.

It's probably just the PANEL 3: ACTION, PANEL 4: SOMEONE IS CRUSHING SOMEONE ELSE thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superninfreak



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 113
Location: The interwebs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an arc, within an arc!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brain.Damage



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 1336

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Percy is so cute.

I love cats.
_________________
B.D.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Set



Joined: 17 May 2007
Posts: 505
Location: On a bed on a shoreline

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dislike cats.

Dogs are unbelievably awesome though.
_________________
Quote:
And so, the truth is held in front of veiled eyes. All people need is someone to reveal it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brain.Damage



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 1336

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to hell.
_________________
B.D.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samuelmshin



Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Posts: 53

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna have to say dogs > cats. Forever. There is no argument.

Cute arc. But honestly, I think we'd all want the comic to go back to Slick, no?

-SS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ktern



Joined: 02 Jul 2007
Posts: 950

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samuelmshin wrote:
I'm gonna have to say dogs > cats. Forever. There is no argument.


Yes there is, it's called "you're wrong".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mouse



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 17055
Location: under the bed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it me, or is there a bit of a smile on pooch's face in the last panel?
_________________
aka: neverscared!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zeezee



Joined: 08 Jul 2007
Posts: 4409
Location: saint louis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samuelmshin wrote:
I'm gonna have to say dogs > cats. Forever. There is no argument.


Please.
Cats rule.
Dogs drool.

_________________
dogs have owners
cats have staff

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Brain.Damage



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 1336

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The holy wars begin.
_________________
B.D.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yorick



Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 12101
Location: In the undersnow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brain.Damage wrote:
The holy wars begin.

geez, does that mean we have to see more pictures of peoples' pets' butts?
_________________
Currently experiencing: not summer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
samuelmshin



Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Posts: 53

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ktern wrote:
samuelmshin wrote:
I'm gonna have to say dogs > cats. Forever. There is no argument.


Yes there is, it's called "you're wrong".

No there is not. Your argument is deemed invalid due to the fact that YOU'RE wrong.

And yes, apparently I have the intellect of a 4 year old.

-SS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group