welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/18 Be careful
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MsFrisby

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: 9/18 Be careful Reply with quote

Don't say, "Give me your best shot!" because quite likely, it's worse than you think it is.
Zonedout

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man monique needs to take the day one step at a time, else shes ganna get overwhelmed. Its like saying "whats next?" Or "how could this day get any worse?" on a day when you find out you have the Clap, a check bounces, you crash your car, break up with your girl/boy friend, your puppy runs away, and you get an "C-" on that paper that took 5 days to write. Then you find out your mom died. All I have to say as a word of advice to people, is always look at the big picture, while taking life a day at a time. If you don't do that, you'll eventually get overwhelmed and let your problems consume you. Seize the day.

Remember Love others Love oneself
Brain.Damage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, so sensitive. She is obviously spending too much time caring about what other people think.
FrozenSheep

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brain.Damage wrote:
Damn, so sensitive. She is obviously spending too much time caring about what other people think.

Sometimes its hard to ignore.
thewaitersitsondown

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brain.Damage wrote:

It is as though BD has spelunked deep within the caverns of the human psyche and returned with maps and film of locations never before seen, with underground lakes and rivers and creatures that long died out on the surface world. His every word rings with knowledge to dwarf all that was previously known. Surely none could dream to question or indeed, even supplement his razor-keen observations. Surely the nigh-infinite understanding of the human condition he employs even in review of a comic strip is entirely unquestionable! And yet, what's this? A challenger approaches, eyes glinting with bloodlust, brain ablaze with activity.Has our hero met his match in this thing, this intellectual monster that now looms before him?

FrozenSheep wrote:
Sometimes its hard to ignore.

YE GODS THE SHOCK! THE DUMBFOUNDMENT! HOW CAN THIS BE? Quickly and fiercely, BD's opponent stabs at him in a move so underhanded, so devious and artful that it could not have been predicted by a thousand thousand computers working at a thousand thousand times the speed of light!! HOW CAN HE RECOVER? WHO WILL WIN THIS BATTLE OF THE INTELLECTS, THIS WAR OF MINDS? ONLY TIME CAN TELL, FOR SURELY OUR MEAGER INTELLIGENCES CANNOT HOPE EVEN TO GRASP THE FULL IMPACT OF THESE EVENTS, LET ALONE PREDICT THEIR OUTCOME!
thewaitersitsondown

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS I think Monique should just stop having problems and be happy. She'd be much happier then.
auralaura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewaitersitsondown wrote:
PS I think Monique should just stop having problems and be happy. She'd be much happier then.

Easier said than done, I think.
Brain.Damage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right man, it's almost like I didn't use the word "obviously".
thewaitersitsondown

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am obviously typing on a keyboard which is obviously made of plastic. This is obviously the internet and you have obviously not thought too much about the ways in which the word "obviously" can logically be used, because only this last statement is a necessary one and yet the first three are of the type that you claim to have made, while the last is not.
Wheeee!
ktern

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE MIND-READING

IT DOESN'T TURN OFF Sad
Brain.Damage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewaitersitsondown wrote:
I am obviously typing on a keyboard which is obviously made of plastic. This is obviously the internet and you have obviously not thought too much about the ways in which the word "obviously" can logically be used, because only this last statement is a necessary one and yet the first three are of the type that you claim to have made, while the last is not.
Wheeee!

You don't act like this to people in real life do you? It's liable to get you a righteous ass kicking.

So pretentious, so painfully sarcastic, some angry academic that needs to blow a mental load with bold, unique and classically clever dialogue. You sir, ha-ha, you sir are a genius!

Was the raging sea of opinion too rough for you that you needed to push me down just to keep your head above water? Don't be such a loser.
Rayyn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'nique centered comics are getting way to repetitive for my taste. She needs some more character development such as Slick has been getting lately. (My 1 1/2 cents).
DeD CHiKn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayyn wrote:
The 'nique centered comics are getting way to repetitive for my taste. She needs some more character development such as Slick has been getting lately. (My 1 1/2 cents).

Pregnancy ought to knock her down a peg or two.
zeezee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewaitersitsondown, i hope that buddha hands you a flower soon.

Ki-Lo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: .. . . .. Reply with quote

such a quandary, observe or respond .. observe or respond ..

self says ... observe: "CARPE THE DAYUM" might possibly be construed as 'take the damn' .. yah, that'll work Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: