welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Life's Horrors
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1187, 1188, 1189 ... 1254, 1255, 1256  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stripeypants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are riding Spaceship Earth, searching for the meaning you ope is out there in the universe.

At east, that's why I'm here.

WENIS.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weather is in the 70s ad 80s, and thee will be hardly any clouds and no rain till Thursday.

This s not bad to anyone but me, I'm sure. I am a delicate cold weather creature in need of shade.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:
I don't know why. Especially near traffic, because even when you have a well behaved dog, you don't know when they'll just dart off after something or someone shiny.

I think some people think their little schmoopsy-poo is just too precious and good to be on a leash. Which is still stupid reasoning, because what if a badly behaved dog not on a leash comes by?

actually, i suspect one reason may be that schmoopsy-poo behaves so badly that they tug on the leash and the person gets yanked around and you just have to be so _patient_ and _consistent_ and take actual time to train a dog...easier just to let them run loose. because of course, in an emergency, the dog will totally listen to you.
Samsally

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

something is wrong with my cats eyes and i can't afford to take him in tonight because emergency vet visits cost like $180 and that's -before- they actually do anything so i guess i'll just sit here and cry about it for a while

fuck i can't afford this
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's it doing?
Samsally

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they're all red and one of 'em is full of a bunch of boogers. he keeps squinting a lot, too.

i called the vet and she said i should definitely take him in because they're either scratched or infected and they want to do a test to see if they're scratched and probably prescribe medicine either way the test works out. she wanted me to take him in tonight but i really can't afford a normal visit let alone adding over a hundred dollars to the tab.
Samsally

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AND NOW MY OTHER CAT IS PUKING

Why did everything go to shit all of a sudden what the fuck is going on.
Atrophy Annie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eeek! I know you probably don't like doing this, but maybe your parents can help pay? Perhaps agree to pay them back as soon as you can?
Felgraf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
they're all red and one of 'em is full of a bunch of boogers. he keeps squinting a lot, too.

i called the vet and she said i should definitely take him in because they're either scratched or infected and they want to do a test to see if they're scratched and probably prescribe medicine either way the test works out. she wanted me to take him in tonight but i really can't afford a normal visit let alone adding over a hundred dollars to the tab.

Blah, I wish I'd have been online last night to tell you waiting for the morning is/would have probably been fine. Happened to our dog: He didn't show any scratches, so it was likely a mild eye infection. They gave us a goo to put in his eyes three times a day.

... I do not envy you trying to do that to a cat, if that is the case. The good news is I recall the goo being.. not too expensive? I honestly can't remember the exact price, but it wasn't some sort of specialty medicine, it was just eye-safe antibiotic ointment.

If it's a scratch, I'm sure your cat will be fine, too-that's gotta happen all the time in nature, and I'm preetttyy sure I've scratched my own eye once (if lightly) and it healed without the need of any medicine.

I shall hope, whatever the issue, it turns out to be inexpensive. I know the frustration of expensive emergency vet visits. =(
"No, but evil is still being --Is having reason-- Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
-Ed, from Digger
Samsally

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys. <3 I woke up this morning and checked him out and his eyes are clear and wide open. He's started acting normal again, too. (Last night he was just super pathetic and literally spent every second possible sitting on my lap)

The only thing that proved there was ever a problem was a tiny bit of crusty eyebooger and a string of me freaking out on the forum.

I'm gunna hold off on the vet visit and see how he is when I get home from work. If a problem crops up again I can take him in tomorrow, which is my day off.
Felgraf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
Thank you guys. <3 I woke up this morning and checked him out and his eyes are clear and wide open. He's started acting normal again, too. (Last night he was just super pathetic and literally spent every second possible sitting on my lap)

The only thing that proved there was ever a problem was a tiny bit of crusty eyebooger and a string of me freaking out on the forum.

I'm gunna hold off on the vet visit and see how he is when I get home from work. If a problem crops up again I can take him in tomorrow, which is my day off.

Hrm, probably not an eye infection, then, unless it was viral?

And if it was a *bad* scratch, I don't think it would clear up that quickly! Maybe he just got cat litter in his eye or something.

I'm glad it seems to have cleared up, and I hope it will remain so!

EDIT: One other imagined possibility!
Allergies?
"No, but evil is still being --Is having reason-- Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
-Ed, from Digger
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With no warning, as the result of things beyond my control and influence, my awesome job is suddenly gone and I am unemployed again. I'm still too stunned and shocked to be really bothered.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
fritterdonut

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone else see my Avatar and/or signature on the forums?

I can't, and it's bugging me. I also can't change them, either.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope, I can't see it

there is an image tag with http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/39/ihateithere.png/ in it, though, and the link works

I'll try posting that, then:

... aaaand that doesn't work either
as expected

that's the link to the page for the image, not the image itself, I guess

the url they give under "embed this image" works, though

http://imageshack.us/a/img39/1727/ihateithere.png

fritterdonut

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretical Rants wrote:
nope, I can't see it

there is an image tag with http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/39/ihateithere.png/ in it, though, and the link works

I'll try posting that, then:

... aaaand that doesn't work either
as expected

that's the link to the page for the image, not the image itself, I guess

the url they give under "embed this image" works, though

http://imageshack.us/a/img39/1727/ihateithere.png

Odd. I wonder what happened to the avatar and sig I had prior. Perhaps Tat removed it for being overly obscene or something, but I find that a little hard to believe for the Sinfest forums.

Oh well, back to I HATE IT HERE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1187, 1188, 1189 ... 1254, 1255, 1256  Next
Page 1188 of 1256

Jump to: