Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Life's Horrors
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arc Tempest

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/Blatantly steals Gary's post and puts it on Facebook
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

World Trigger is on an indefinite hiatus due to the author's (Daisuke Ashihara) severe health concerns. Kinda shitty all around Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mr Gary

Location: Some pub in England ... Uh, I mean, Scotland ... Uh, I mean, Spain ... Uh I mean Scotland again ...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cut my hair back in August '15. I left it to grow until very recently. And boy did it grow; beautiful flaxen locks of brown and black, curling and straying across my impossibly pretty face, roping yarns of gorgeousness upon which every person wished to climb.

After fifteen months of Samsonite glory, I decided to scalp the whole shit off, and gave myself another severe shave right down to the bonce. That was four days ago. So right of course, it's going to grow back, of course so right?

So how come only the grey hairs are growing back, and my youthful jet black spirals of vigour are still hiding inside my skull?
mouse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your hair has clearly decided it is time for you to enter your "distinguished elder statesman" period.

no idea what they found inside your head to make them decide that.
Mr Gary

Location: Some pub in England ... Uh, I mean, Scotland ... Uh, I mean, Spain ... Uh I mean Scotland again ...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
no idea what they found inside your head to make them decide that.

Unoccupied real estate is the likely answer Wink
Him

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insomnia and anxiety induced symptoms of conditions that do not exist. Felt the bone move in my arm, which is apparently perfectly normal, I mean I was pushing on it somewhat. Then I felt a sort of numbness, pain and throbbing. It's only after calling a medical advice line that I remember that yeah..anxiety has played tricks on me like this before. Stupid physical anxiety.
Him

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Him wrote:
Insomnia and anxiety induced symptoms of conditions that do not exist. Felt the bone move in my arm, which is apparently perfectly normal, I mean I was pushing on it somewhat. Then I felt a sort of numbness, pain and throbbing. It's only after calling a medical advice line that I remember that yeah..anxiety has played tricks on me like this before. Stupid physical anxiety.

I mean I suppose joint pain is a thing that could be a thing. Or maybe I'm just terribly unfit. Maybe it just random or a combination. I've slept maybe 6 hours but still completely exhausted.
mouse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you need to regularly (as in, every night) get in more like 8 to reduce the exhaustion. there is such a thing as joint pain, although at your age that should be more related to injury - still, even things like the flu can cause achy joints.

i hope you can get some sleep - i'm trying to think of non-prescription things that might help. warm milk? hot chocolate? i don't want to sound condescending, but simple things like that really can work - and getting some decent sleep might even help with the anxiety.
Him

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
you need to regularly (as in, every night) get in more like 8 to reduce the exhaustion. there is such a thing as joint pain, although at your age that should be more related to injury - still, even things like the flu can cause achy joints.

i hope you can get some sleep - i'm trying to think of non-prescription things that might help. warm milk? hot chocolate? i don't want to sound condescending, but simple things like that really can work - and getting some decent sleep might even help with the anxiety.
Went to the doctor yesterday. Inflammation probably caused by...well the bad ergonomics of QWERTY I guess is one way to describe it. my arm feels better after the anti-inflammatory...but I'm also instantly dizzy So for the next ten days I willl be more or less one armed and dizzy. Great.
Paless

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for me it's my anxiety... I can't live with it anymore... tired of always looking for xanax coupons and that's because I can't even afford xanax.

Last edited by Paless on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paless dude, you joined a notoriously hard to join forum full of people who are not usually very nice to strangers and your first post sounds kind of suicidal.

Are you okay? Do you need someone to talk to? I can try to dig up some toll free numbers for you, just let me know what country you're in.
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
Paless dude, you joined a notoriously hard to join forum full of people who are not usually very nice to strangers and your first post sounds kind of suicidal.

Are you okay? Do you need someone to talk to? I can try to dig up some toll free numbers for you, just let me know what country you're in.

Wow -- I missed this yesterday

Paless wrote:
for me it's my anxiety... I can't live with it anymore...

What Samsally said.

I look and see that you've been lurking for a couple of months since joining -- that's a good thing generally -- but that post seems . . .

Well, I'm not sure what it says but it seems like you might have more to say. You're effectively anonymous here, so if you have more to say feel free to keep on talking as much as you feel the need to.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sam the Eagle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard bruised/crushed my index, no time for a cast.

Suddenly typing ain't so natural anymore
Him

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Him wrote:
mouse wrote:

Went to the doctor yesterday. Inflammation probably caused by...well the bad ergonomics of QWERTY I guess is one way to describe it. my arm feels better after the anti-inflammatory...but I'm also instantly dizzy So for the next ten days I willl be more or less one armed and dizzy. Great.

So the antiinflammtory meds and the rest worked and the pain went away. Did the ten days. Stopped taking the meds last weekend as per the doctors prescription. The pain was gone. And today my arm started hurting again. Fuck. I can feel my anxiety kicking in hard too.
mouse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm. could your doctor recommend a physical therapist? it sounds like you know there is something you are doing that is causing the pain; a PT might be able to evaluate it and figure out what is going on - plus give you some ways of relieving it.

good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297  Next
Page 1294 of 1297

Jump to: